• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official '15 Ga. Rally Info thread

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
In mighty MO and should be almost to folks tomorrow nigh . Load there and then head south.

Dropped off 98G with Lindsey earlier toda . Had a good time but run off to get me back on the road to try and make up time.

Csm Davis

In mighty MO and should be almost to folks tomorrow nigh . Load there and then head south.

Dropped off 98G with Lindsey earlier toda . Had a good time but run off to get me back on the road to try and make up time.
Hey bud in all these trips back and forth I bet you have passed my house like ten times stop by on one of them I am only like 10 miles off I 59.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Okay is anyone doing t-shirts this year? And is it okay to post convoy chat here?
I'm doing shirts. They look great tbis year, all new design. Went to the printers Friday. I'll have pictures up soon.

Convoy chat is fine here. If your "leg" gets enough interest, I'll give you your own thread all for planning your convoy.

sandcobra164

I'm doing shirts. They look great tbis year, all new design. Went to the printers Friday. I'll have pictures up soon.

Clint,
I can't wait to see them. I hope your getting some made in kids sizes. Wreckerman did a few years ago and my kids loved them while they fit. I don't think the kids sizes are super popular and that's probably why he stopped getting them made. I'll certainly buy 2 if you do get some smaller ones made in addition to my usual 3.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Clint,
I can't wait to see them. I hope your getting some made in kids sizes. Wreckerman did a few years ago and my kids loved them while they fit. I don't think the kids sizes are super popular and that's probably why he stopped getting them made. I'll certainly buy 2 if you do get some smaller ones made in addition to my usual 3.
We are doing kids shirts. :)

If someone can't attend but wants a shirt how does one order it?
I will be shipping shirts after the rally. Shipping will be inexpensive and at cost. Will be a thread soon. :)

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I will be headed back to El Paso on afterburner. Have to be back absolutely nlt 28th at 1000 or my butt is grass and the lawnmower from he!! will have it.

I am on the northern route so came up from OKC to St Louis and across 70 to MD/WV area.

Yep, will have to stop at some point.

icecreamman

Clinto, who makes the t-shirts? I have Harley t-shirts that I still wear that are from the 90's and a few from Korea in the 80's also. Black doesn't show mustard stains from when eating while driving (road warrior).

sandcobra164

Starting to wonder if I'm going to make it this year. I have every intention of making it but my better half keeps proposing other events that costs money as well. Two of my friends who have no kids already canceled but that's not weighed on my opinion in the slightest. I want to do right for an older friend of mine and it will be his first trip up. The Luxuries's of being able physically and limited monetarily versus the limited physically but well off monetarily battle wages on. I will be there and so will Welder1.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Clinto, who makes the t-shirts? I have Harley t-shirts that I still wear that are from the 90's and a few from Korea in the 80's also. Black doesn't show mustard stains from when eating while driving (road warrior).
Shirts are Gildan, can't remember which series. Printer is the same one we used in 2008. The shirts we made in 2008 have held up very well.

I like black shirts, but in asking some of my friends about their preferences, several said black shirts limit how much you can wear them in the summer because of the sun and heat. So we decided to go in a different direction. We'll do something different in 2016.

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK - only a few days to go and "spots" 2, 4 & 5 (of this thread) are "Reserved" and still empty. We are all waiting with baited breath for some fantastic last minute Advice/Words of wisdom/Encouragement from the illustrious trio of Clinto, Warthog and Gimpy.

Your time to shine is here!

[ I noticed this because as a GA rally 'neub', I just re-read the info in post #1 : ) ]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks