• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official '15 Ga. Rally Multimedia thread

CUCVLOVER

Note to self drive 5 ton up to where Garrett is sleeping and deplete air out of tanks through horn.
I plan to make it next year and bring the green machine. Seeing as how I have straight piped exhaust we can meet and really wake up sleepy head.

Also I wanted to thank everyone who has posted pics. Now I understand what it is like there.
Thank you

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Also I wanted to thank everyone who has posted pics. Now I understand what it is like there.
Thank you
Pics just don't do it justice! Plus some of us are careful not to have pics taken(of certain events). It really needs to be "experienced".

RAYZER

Hi Lloyd and De! Missed you both so much.
I must say, camping in Lloyd and De's back yard on the way to and from the GA rally was one big highlight of our trip!
Their hospitality was second to none and two finer folks would be hard to find!
We also met Lloyds sister Emily from across the street who Invited us into her house built in the late 1800's (and fed us)!
Thank you Lloyd, De and Emily for a memorable experience!

Also, I had the greatest time at the rally!
It was good to see friends, buy stuff from Carnac and enjoy all other aspects of the greatest MV rally one could attend! uploadfromtaptalk1446132032263.jpeg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Lee missed the abundance of boiled peanuts since Mr. Lloyd was not there this year. He always gave her a sandwich bag worth for the event and a quart bag worth to go home with.
Rayzor dropped off a couple of bags of boiled peanuts from Poppop at the CAMO Camp. Not sure who ate them, I suspect it was the "movie goers".

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I must say, camping in Lloyd and De's back yard on the way to and from the GA rally was one big highlight of our trip!
Their hospitality was second to none and two finer folks would be hard to find!]
Nothing like some good ole northern hospitality.

poppop

We certainly enjoyed the guys being here. But they didn't get a lot of rest for us wanting to show them things.

I sure missed being at the Rally. As luck would have it we ran out of cotton to haul at 10 AM Friday Morning. I thought about coming but we had peanuts to pick and I had the annual Strickland Family peanut boil Sunday so would have had to be home Saturday. Hopefully next year I can make it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks