• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
[thumbzup]Glad to see that everything with this accident is going smooth with you Tigger! Sometimes the court system can drag these type of things out and the lawyers love to cause problems by trying to down the truck drivers in accidents and saying its all our fault! Of cource a video of the accident probably stopped them from trying to use this tactic.

Maybe the bus driver will get a good spanking when he gets to jail.:deadhorse:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
On another note for those of you that I was going to do numbers and letters for at the rally I got the plotter back working finally. The USB port to the plotter went bad was what caused the headache....got to love electronics...got to love to smash them sometimes...:hammer:

Any ways if those of you I talked to want me to get the decals done for you now just send me what you need and size of letters or numbers and I can get them done for you and ship them to you for free.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks