• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 SS Ga Rally Info thread

zout

OK - seeing how a raffle is not acceptable and temors of being stuck in handcuffs in front of your fellow members is on folks mind - SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP ME WITH A FEW ITEMS HERE THAT IS LEGAL:

I have aquired several items for what was once to go into a raffle - but here is another "interesting" way to do this (if you tell someone I did this you may be missing from the rally grounds)

Here are a couple pics - first 6 people that tell me WHO is in these pics wins BUT the winner must donate something back to cover the costs of next years rally. Please remember it is not the item itself - just the thought to help cover costs when you donate.

1 - a very nice jacket donated by Peterbilt - it is XL
2 - two 12 LED fog lights (these run wholesale around $90 each) Grote
3 - very nice little box with some tools in it (not chinese)
4 - very nice flashlight that turns into a bendable unit
5 - Box cuter knife so you can go hijack something
6 - 12 - 11x20 flaps

Plus the little items I sell (minus the beer trades) $$$ will be donated back to next years rally.

Rules:
You have to identify the person in the pics - - if you are the winner and these will be placed in order as you win (sorry there is not more) you are accountable to donate something back to next years rally to support it - then come and see me for the pick up of the item.

Guess's must be sent to me by pm before Tue evening only. I will advise in order if you win. Clue - it may not be WHO you think it is.

If someone can get that red tutu away from PB - that will work as a donated item.

Winners names will be on the items by my truck - if you wish to be a cheap a** that is up to you to either donate or not - but here is a small part of how I can help out a little more for those that are doing an awesome job to set this all up for us.

I will pm you back as / if you are the winner - gifts go in order.
zout

Attachments

zout

I know who PB is talking about believe it or not - #1 gift is marked down for PB

clues are they are really both female and I am in deep chit = now ya gotta know this one.

Jimma

I still need help getting a m105 trailer to the rally. Does anyone live anywhere near Black Creek , NC 27813 that is going? That is where it is currently located at a members home. Please get in touch with me if you could help by towing the trailer to the rally.

Thanks

Jim

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have a request, all of you guys who have SUPER CLEAN trucks, (MARK your one of them), PLEASE DO NOT park next to the 819, I dont want the CLEAN to RUB OFF on the 819

zout

[thumbzup] park a muddy beast by me anyday - I have an electric pressure washer that really puts out a good amount of pressure - and If I could pawn a big plastic water tank off on someone at the rally so I did not have to bring it back - you could fill it over there - hook to a gen and run the washer and pull from this tank !! its a new tank that has the metal guard around it like lawn sprayers use.

But anyhow - I will be on an oxygen tank at the rally - got all the tires mounted yesterday and the stance is so much better - old take off's are already spoken for - but if you see above post I have 12 11x20 flaps. One tired ole fart here after a day of pounding rubber.

Spend the rest of the day loading today - MD's tires are in the back of the trailer.

Attachments

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
My truck got a ride on the back of a wrecker this morning. was on my way into Kansas city and it quit on me. they had a extra truck in the area so i got a ride over to it and switched everything in to it and im on my way to crashlanta GA. should be there some time mon night. going to run some local stuff tue and hopefully run to the rally wed morning. will you guys be on the cb while in bound to the rally? if i see any of you i could say howdy!

zout

I'll try to get it in the trailer empty PB and bring er down for you. Spent the day loading and just read this - I will move some stuff around and get er in the trailer and I have the welder to get in there yet. My 105 will offically be full.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A couple of the guys took their jeep to Durham town today to scout out the area for the tents to be set up. They met Mike the owner and he sent them out on a couple of the new off road trails they created. They said Mike seems to be a great guy and he seems to be real excited about the SS crew being out there.

The new off road trails are a wild ride yall be ready for some great 4 wheeler action this year.....from what they told me!

Lets get out there and :grd:

phil2968

Well, the M109 is loaded except for clothes and ice for the cooler! I myself can't wait till Wed morning! I hope all the Florida contingent of Steel Soldiers has their chit together so we can leave Wildwood early!
I have to work mon and tues so I have little time for any extras. I think I'm ready! Let's Go!