• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2011 Ga Rally multimedia thread

goldneagle

Looks to me like someone needs to fix those trails. I think those puddles are a bit deep for driving through. it's no fun if every vehicle has to be towed out.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see Adam is up to his old tricks again...at least this time it's not 2:00 a.m. when he had the front drivers wheel under mud.

Lloyd, Don't worry about the rally, there is always next year. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and the Mrs. With the good lord willing, I'll see you both at next years rally.

A

A/C Cages

Kipman, that isnt a building, that is Rayzors trailer.
The Trump Trailer. Wait till you see the toliet in there. lol

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry folks, not taken a single pic yet. Been spending nearly every waken moment at the registration desk. Gringeltaub finally made it here. All is going well so far. MDMorgan destroyed his steering on deuce running dual fronts but they were able to get it back to camp. Those that are missing this are missing a rally of epic proportion. The big night trail ride is rolling out as we speak.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I did snap the steering shaft coming out of the steering box, lost one dog bone and need to replace another. Would I run duals on the front again? Probably. Will I get airborn coming out of a hole with my foot to the floor with duals of the front again? NO!

Thank you everybody who helped with getting my truck back to camp, and thank you Adam for making the 4 hour round trip to haul it home for me, we are about 45 min from camp at the time of this posting.

Bill W

Heck with this
we're loading up now and
will see you guys in a couple of hours...or so :driver: ( should I bring a extra dogbone )

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello yall, Since I am a Yankee traveling in the south I might as well sound like one. I took 150 pictures of the Rally so far. Trucks, vendors and trail rides. You can also put a face to some people you have not met here on SS. Apparently the WiFi can not accept the load so I am going to give wreckerman the pictures so he can post them through the university he teaches at.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks