• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2011 Ga Rally multimedia thread

Bill W

I went up late and came back early AND THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!!
Wow what a Rally, I can't tell you how many SS members I met.
Lots of stuff forsale, I even scored a NOS W & D Data plate for my A2 deuce W/W on my way out [thumbzup]
I took some quick pic's but at the time about a dozen or so of the trucks were out on a convoy with Wreckerman.
Hats off to Clinto and the rest of the staff that put and kept this rally together, (I don't think Kenny ever left the registration table.)
I can't wait till next year

Attachments

CGSDarkstar

2011 Rally Convoy Pics

Here are some convoy pics from today. Had a great time, but had to leave early . . . honey dooo list doesn't get done on its own. I won't make that mistake again.

Attachments

hilber

Due to work and family obligations. (Deer hunting with grandson) I arrived today just about 4:00 and left about 8:00. It's opening day of deer season so I hunted this morning with son and grandson, then worked a while and headed down. We are huinting again in the morning.I am about 2 hrs away by deuce. Forgot the camera, so go ahead and flame me. I did take acouple with my phone and will try and download , resize and upload tomorrow.:p Met a lot of nice people. Bought a slave cable, bows and cover for my M105A2 trailer and a few other things.

Kudos to CLINTO FOR DOING A GREAT JOB PUTTING THIS ON!!!!!

hilber

islandguydon

I think I met you at the outlets at Commerce. US 441 and I-85. I met a tan truck and a big trailer. I had a feeling it was you as I knew you had along way to go and would probably leave today. I was going south in the green deuce. Clint or someone told me you were driving a similar rig. I was hoping to meet you at the Rally, but I was late getting away to the Rally. I live just 5 minutes north of the Interstate off US 441. If I could have stopped you I would have brought you by to see my stash. I would love to get some ideas from you on some things I have in the works. No need in re-inventing the wheel. I am not as prepared as you, but better than most. Next year I will be a lot closer to the rally as I am retiring and moving to my farm. It will be about 45 minutes away from the rally. I'll miss where I am living now as if someone come to my place now they are lost or I have told them how to get here. I am on 5 secluded acres now, but the farm beckons.

I also met a bobber on Hiway 98 and a few civi's on the way down that really waved as if they maybe had been to the rally and were heading out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks