• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2011 Ga Rally multimedia thread

Bill W

I went up late and came back early AND THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!!
Wow what a Rally, I can't tell you how many SS members I met.
Lots of stuff forsale, I even scored a NOS W & D Data plate for my A2 deuce W/W on my way out [thumbzup]
I took some quick pic's but at the time about a dozen or so of the trucks were out on a convoy with Wreckerman.
Hats off to Clinto and the rest of the staff that put and kept this rally together, (I don't think Kenny ever left the registration table.)
I can't wait till next year

Attachments

CGSDarkstar

2011 Rally Convoy Pics

Here are some convoy pics from today. Had a great time, but had to leave early . . . honey dooo list doesn't get done on its own. I won't make that mistake again.

Attachments

hilber

Due to work and family obligations. (Deer hunting with grandson) I arrived today just about 4:00 and left about 8:00. It's opening day of deer season so I hunted this morning with son and grandson, then worked a while and headed down. We are huinting again in the morning.I am about 2 hrs away by deuce. Forgot the camera, so go ahead and flame me. I did take acouple with my phone and will try and download , resize and upload tomorrow.:p Met a lot of nice people. Bought a slave cable, bows and cover for my M105A2 trailer and a few other things.

Kudos to CLINTO FOR DOING A GREAT JOB PUTTING THIS ON!!!!!

hilber

islandguydon

I think I met you at the outlets at Commerce. US 441 and I-85. I met a tan truck and a big trailer. I had a feeling it was you as I knew you had along way to go and would probably leave today. I was going south in the green deuce. Clint or someone told me you were driving a similar rig. I was hoping to meet you at the Rally, but I was late getting away to the Rally. I live just 5 minutes north of the Interstate off US 441. If I could have stopped you I would have brought you by to see my stash. I would love to get some ideas from you on some things I have in the works. No need in re-inventing the wheel. I am not as prepared as you, but better than most. Next year I will be a lot closer to the rally as I am retiring and moving to my farm. It will be about 45 minutes away from the rally. I'll miss where I am living now as if someone come to my place now they are lost or I have told them how to get here. I am on 5 secluded acres now, but the farm beckons.

I also met a bobber on Hiway 98 and a few civi's on the way down that really waved as if they maybe had been to the rally and were heading out.