• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2011 Ga Rally multimedia thread

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Also...I've made a really spiffy, cool, neat, nifty purchase I wanna show everyone next year:
Next to the ugly Gimpy incident by the fire with Elmo that is the most tramatic thing I have ever seen.....that poor deuce needs to be taken out and put out of it's misery.

Or....we could bring it to the GA Rally and everyone could come together and make it whole again.

I'll donate the windshield glass.

SCcowgirl80

All year long we yak back and forth in the forum and chat (even have a spat now and then) and develop mental images of what someone looks like and even decide whether we like each other or not...maybe.

Then the big day comes...we all congregate together and old friends meet and go make new friends and buy/sell stuff to everyones delight.

Then folks take heavy iron into the deep woods and terrorize woodland creatures and do all they can do to get stuck or broke cause they know their Brothers and Sisters will come to their aid.

I have never seen anyone in need denied anything at a Ga Rally, even if it was just to point that individual toward the person that could help with what was needed.

In short, the Georgia Rally is a group of good Americans (3-400 this year?) coming together with semi-like values, attitudes and beliefs and having a good time with fellowship being the mainstay.

This was the first time MamaBear has been in "the woods". She could not believe how well things were organized and how much fun folks could have in a horse pasture.:D
She has directed me to make plans for next year...so I guess I will have to.:Daua

Also...I've made a really spiffy, cool, neat, nifty purchase I wanna show everyone next year:

I couldn't have put it better myself PapaBear[thumbzup]

raeme

Clinto and all, well done, I can only wish Icould have been there with a bit of detroit grunt to show off to the cummins dudes. If you can some way make a dvd of the whole time with names I would deffinatly buy one just to meet all the brothers and partners, pretty lonely over here.
Again well done to all.
raeme.:idea::D

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Camera expert needed....! Trying to upload pics..

I have 150 pictures I took with a Nikon CoolPix. I have tried to upload to the site and it just kicks it out. Is there a way to bulk downsize every picture so I can post them. Every one tells a story I would like to share.

???

Don

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Microshaft has a resize plugin where you can rightclick and resize. If all pics are highlighted it will do them all at once. I have no idea where to find that plugin.

shenkmen

I have 150 pictures I took with a Nikon CoolPix. I have tried to upload to the site and it just kicks it out. Is there a way to bulk downsize every picture so I can post them. Every one tells a story I would like to share.

???

Don
if you are running windows XP you can download the image resizer.

1. Go here - Windows XP downloads - Microsoft Windows
  2. Then click on the "Powertoys" tab.
  3. Then click "Image Resizer".

Last edited:

phil2968

A few pics.

Attachments

phil2968

More.

Attachments

phil2968

More

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Chappy suggested the photo bucket since the pics are 2.5mb each so I signed up there and did a bulk upload.
So here is what I have that are suitable for public viewing. I think I may have a few double shots, Sorry about that..Don
I looked at all 191 pics, good job troop!![thumbzup]

Yes...there are a few duplicates but guess what?
They look just as good the second time around!:grin:

Attachments

phil2968

More

Attachments

3dAngus

Islandguydon,

Your M109 looks fantastic. Joyce and I did not get a chance to see the inside. Can you send us some pictures of the inside so we can get a better look?