• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
How much Mike? Daniel wants one to put on the wrecker to keep it out of the weather.
Don't know if you are aware of it but there are pockets on the wrecker body that holds bows and you can put the cover on and it will cover the crane and tool box. The boom will stick out the back but they actually look pretty cool configured like that.

mdmorganwife

Don't know if you are aware of it but there are pockets on the wrecker body that holds bows and you can put the cover on and it will cover the crane and tool box. The boom will stick out the back but they actually look pretty cool configured like that.
Anybody have pics of a covered wrecker?
We had this one on it but it was tore and a deuce cover. But it did look pretty neat

Attachments

air3aws

At this point I'm not totally sure if I will be there but the following items will:

Piston Rings for the 6.2L Diesel - standard size - $50 for a set of eight. If you need them now, $60 to your door.

RAK-15 MRE Hot Water Heater - $75 - Also known as crockpots. They are straight from GL. I didn't have time to clean or test them, however the 4 I have sold already worked fine.

View attachment 448093View attachment 448094

All proceeds are going to the "Get Warthog to the Rally" fund.

So is this the Amphenol 3 pin power cord needed for the MRE hot water heater?

*** removed ebay link ***

Last edited by a moderator:

goldneagle

So is this the Amphenol 3 pin power cord needed for the MRE hot water heater?

*** removed ebay link ***
There are many variation to that connector as far as size and the size of the pins. It is also a bit pricy! Let me look at what I have in stock. I think I may have 2 extra ones I can sell a lot cheaper. Give me until tonight and I will have answers for you. Did the member selling tent receptacles run out. He was selling them cheap and NOS.

air3aws

There are many variation to that connector as far as size and the size of the pins. It is also a bit pricy! Let me look at what I have in stock. I think I may have 2 extra ones I can sell a lot cheaper. Give me until tonight and I will have answers for you. Did the member selling tent receptacles run out. He was selling them cheap and NOS.
Thanks goldeneagle, after reading the TM it looks like that power cord on ebay is the wrong gauge anyway. It's suppose to be 14 gauge are larger. I never could find that member selling those in the classifieds.

Last edited:

air3aws

Hey goldeneagle I was checking to see if you had any luck finding those power cords?

goldneagle

OK I have 2 cords available. They are about 4 feet long 12 gauge with the proper connector on the end. NOS from a T shaped power cord. You can splice an extension to it. The important part is the plug. I have already tested it on a MRE heater I personally own and it works perfect. I am asking $25 shipped Priority Mail Insured. Add $2 for Paypal or send as a gift through Paypal with no surcharge. air3aws has first dibs. Pictures attached.

Attachments

air3aws

OK I have 2 cords available. They are about 4 feet long 12 gauge with the proper connector on the end. NOS from a T shaped power cord. You can splice an extension to it. The important part is the plug. I have already tested it on a MRE heater I personally own and it works perfect. I am asking $25 shipped Priority Mail Insured. Add $2 for Paypal or send as a gift through Paypal with no surcharge. air3aws has first dibs. Pictures attached.
I'll take one.