• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
OK I have 2 cords available. They are about 4 feet long 12 gauge with the proper connector on the end. NOS from a T shaped power cord. You can splice an extension to it. The important part is the plug. I have already tested it on a MRE heater I personally own and it works perfect. I am asking $25 shipped Priority Mail Insured. Add $2 for Paypal or send as a gift through Paypal with no surcharge. air3aws has first dibs. Pictures attached.
If I made the cut I will take the second one, Email sent.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All this chat of combat crockpots reminds me I need to bring mine. Would be great for keeping chilimac warm on the ride back to FL.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just wanted to chime in and say hellooooo to yall!

Im bringing everything I still have! All of my Military field gear items! ;0).......Happy,,,,Happy,,,,Happy

By the way if anybody needs 11x11 Command Post tent FRAME parts I have them! And will be bringing to Rally. Im working on catologing all my FRAME parts and putting them on my website for sale. So let me know what you need and I will give you a price and have it for you at rally or I can ship it to you! Thanks Bobby

wilfreeman

Dismantling my m38a1 parts chassis. Axles, trans/transfer, pedal assembly, rear springs, skid plate and a cckw brush guard (and frame of course) are there. Possible delivery to the ga rally. Make an offer.

ChevyC60

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK I have 2 cords available. They are about 4 feet long 12 gauge with the proper connector on the end. NOS from a T shaped power cord. You can splice an extension to it. The important part is the plug. I have already tested it on a MRE heater I personally own and it works perfect. I am asking $25 shipped Priority Mail Insured. Add $2 for Paypal or send as a gift through Paypal with no surcharge. air3aws has first dibs. Pictures attached.
I have two of those cables also. Don’t know wire gauge. Can bring to the rally.
BTW the M151 is sold. Now I have to fix the other one to bring to the rally.2013-09-01_15-17-55_225.jpg2013-09-01_15-18-01_108.jpg2013-08-15_15-15-52_236.jpg

Edit: See who is supervising the hook down of the M151.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, three crockpots sold along with 4 set of CUCV 6.2L ring sets.

That leaves one crockpot and 6 sets of rings.

Whiterabbit

Outbback FX2024M inverter/converter (google it) 2,000 watts of power!
This thing runs on 24V and puts out true pure sine 2,000watts of 110ac or run 110ac into it and it'll charge you batteries and keep 'em topped off. Rain and bug proof, durable and tough as ****, weighs 60lbs so it would cost a lot to ship, will bring it to the rally if anyone's interested. Been sitting on the shelf for a few years, thought I'd use it but never did. It's used and comes with 3' of batt cable, power cable with 110v outlets and an inline breaker.
$600 They sell for $1,200 new.

1958 M274

Who needs any 939 series parts out of the cab? Have lots and wrecker bii big stuff like legs and spades and the big acetylene bottles.
Do you have a wrecker crosscut saw with canvas cover? Also, any fixed height convoy light poles (NOT the extendable one)?