• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

3dAngus

Does anyone have a set of 1" medium tow bar feet?
All I have left is a full complimentary set for the Hunter towbar, the 1" feet, the 3/4" feet, and the double chain axle clamps in excellent condition for $295, and no, I will not break up the set.
But yes, I will include one set of 1" pins and one set of 3/4" pins.

Whiterabbit

I have an early style pre nato 2 pin slave cable. Approx 15' (I think) with the self closing covers on the ends. Both cables are in one sheath. Really nice. $100 OBO
Like all my stuff I've listed, I'll trade for M151A2 stuff. (steering wheel,vinyl top,seat covers,good tires,frt seat frames,batt tray & hold downs,heater..)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I have 50 NOS still in the box backblast bags for the 90MM or 106 RR. Let me know if interested.
OK Y'all...I've been bad again and I want to apoligize.:twisted:
I guess I assumed that everybody would know there is no such thing as a backblast bag for a 90MM or a 106MM Recoiless Rifle. I keep forgetting I'm old and folks are not familiar with the older weapons.
(For those who DO know what a 90MM or 106 RR is...you gotta admit it's funny though)

To the five fellers that sent me PM's asking for pics or asking if I would break up the box and sell a few I sincerely apologize for being a butthead.:roll:

I promise to be good from here on out.:papabear:

vinny-socom1

Ok have another cool item.... Literally....:mrgreen: That im picking up this Friday! Its a Cambro Camcarrier SIDE LOADER Insulated Food Container 200MPC the best I can describe it for now! I dont have actual pictures so pictures that im posting is os a NEW one I found on the internet so look at the pictures for reference only!

These are used in good shape but will show sines of wear and have scratches but everything is in good working order and has all trays!

There are only 4 of these available I already will be picking one up for a local customer. I may have one at Rally not sure! I can deliver to rally it would be cheaper than shipping!

Asking $130.00 delivered to the rally! 2 days to make up your mind for purchase if to be picked up at rally!

Can you sit one aside for me please! Vinny

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just a bump

Looking for a 809 front winch driveshaft that does not have a memphis equipment price.
A fuel gauge, not a plastic one

I am bring a compleat new in the box block coolent heater, the first $35.00 gets it, the box states "heavyduty, 1200 watts"

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i don't know, they arrived with the trans., and we were to get them to the rally

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If no interest in the Two Humvee Covers and Bow sets....Im not going to bring them running out of room fast because of the 4 Wheeled vehicle Spicy just had to bring! Funny she used to complain I over packed! :burn: