• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For the early bird venders like me! I would like to try and throw in my flag and ask a request that I may be allowed by my fine vender fellow to set up in same area as last year!
I have marked my LZ request on the current map of the vender area! I used my sons Crayons and drew it in!....lol I wait and hope my request goes through and is accepted by my fellow venders!:popcorn: My ETA is Tuesday for trailer drop off!

SSGARally Swap Meet Layout Area Updated.jpg

Chief_919

OK Y'all...I've been bad again and I want to apoligize.:twisted:
I guess I assumed that everybody would know there is no such thing as a backblast bag for a 90MM or a 106MM Recoiless Rifle. I keep forgetting I'm old and folks are not familiar with the older weapons.
(For those who DO know what a 90MM or 106 RR is...you gotta admit it's funny though)

To the five fellers that sent me PM's asking for pics or asking if I would break up the box and sell a few I sincerely apologize for being a butthead.:roll:

I promise to be good from here on out.:papabear:
But I needed one to keep the keys to the drop zone in!

3dAngus

For the early bird venders like me! I would like to try and throw in my flag and ask a request that I may be allowed by my fine vender fellow to set up in same area as last year!
I have marked my LZ request on the current map of the vender area! I used my sons Crayons and drew it in!....lol I wait and hope my request goes through and is accepted by my fellow venders!:popcorn: My ETA is Tuesday for trailer drop off!

View attachment 455383
I don't know about that one Streamline. I had that exact same spot earmarked with my trailer and sawhorses and red flagged rope in place last year, went home to get another load, came back and found people had moved my saw horses and crowded me out so I could not get more stuff in nor my camping gear.

That sucked!!!

I had to pack up my bags and move as others moved in my reserved place.

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 2 heavy tow bars $250 each 2 duel wheel dollys $125 each, new humvee bows $20.00, super rope $.75 a foot,and Gillespie 34087 olive drab paint $30.00 a gal. If someone wants the heavy items, let me know otherwise I won't load them.

jw4x4

I have 2 heavy tow bars $250 each 2 duel wheel dollys $125 each, new humvee bows $20.00, super rope $.75 a foot,and Gillespie 34087 olive drab paint $30.00 a gal. If someone wants the heavy items, let me know otherwise I won't load them.
I will take a gallon of OD paint and $20 worth of super rope.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many of you will get this post from the Official Rally Thread and I apologize you are getting this again but with the recent discussions we all sometimes need a reminder :)

In a few days we will gather together as the 2013 Georgia Rally Steel Soldiers Family. As with any family we may have our differences of opinion and views but all have to live together.

The Rally has always prided itself as a family event that demonstrates the true spirit of Steel Soldiers.

· Helpful
· Supportive
· Respectful
· Trustworthy

Personally with all that is happening recently with our nation’s government and society, I look forward to all the positive experiences that the Rally will bring in the next few days.

We would like to set a few expectations for everyone.

1.) No Drinking and Driving

2.) No Open Carry Fire Arms

3.) No Firearms Sales

4.) No Blaring music, excessive horns blowing etc.

5.) No Speeding or Reckless driving

The Steel Soldiers Georgia Rally is a Family Friendly Event. Violators will be asked to leave.

God Speed and Safe Travels to Everyone!

3dAngus

Mac,
That paint, full name, is listed as " 34087 Lusterless Khaki Olive Drab"

Just so I don't run out on a job I'm doing, I better get two. Please save two for me.
It'll be nice to see you again Mac. I look forward to catching up.

Chief_919

I can use 30 feet of super rope and 3 gallons of paint if you have that much.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok Im going to try this again! Tried this last night and the sight logged me out and lost everything! And I was about done too! :drool:

This is my list of items to bring that were Purchased or Requested:

Aluminum Pole Kits:
IMG_0636.jpg 1 Used Kit No Stakes ( Joecool48 ) 1 Used Kit No Stakes ( TimnTrucks ) 2 Used Kits ( Speddmon picked up by JW4x4 ) 1 New Kit ( Oddball007 ) 1 New Kit ( Scottgs ) also add 4 sets of 4 Spreader Blades and hub. 1 New Kit ( Whiny Recovery4x4 ) >>>>.....;0) UPDATED! :mrgreen:

16x16 Expandable Frame:
watermarked-DSCN2708.jpg 1 Kit ( MWMules ) 1 Kit ( eagle4g63 to be picked up by jw4x4 ) NO Frames Left! One Center section Good shape Noe doors $100.00 can bring if somebody wants it or might bring anyway!

30ft or less or more Tent power cords with house hold drops! 14/3
IMG_1094.jpg 1 cord ( Oddball007 ) 2 cords ( Thundercracker )....... 2 0r 3 More available!

Emergency Strap Cutters! Made By: Ontario and I have some Gerber ones.
DSCN5895.jpg 2 Cutters ( Recovery 4x4 ) Im offering a better price on these cause I got a better deal! $22.00 each Not $28.00 More available and a few different kinds as well!

4x4 Medical Sterile Sponges 1200 to a case:
1103011137.jpg 1 case ( Recovery 4x4 ) 2 cases ( Docfarmall ).......... I also have 3 or 4 cases of 7x8 Sterile ABD Abdominal Sponges! Great for use on large gaping wounds! $25 a Case of 250 I believe maybe more.

Gerber MP600 Multi-tool w/Pouch ACU & Coyote Brown
DSCN5762.jpg 1 Tool ( Micro-Jeep ) 1 Tool ( Gimpyrobb picked up by JW4x4 )1 tool ( michigandon )

First Aid Water Proof Container! ( More Available but you have to let me know tonight or early tomorrow! I Can pick them up for you )
DSCN5768.JPG 1 Case ( Thundercracker ) 1 case ( Air3aws )

Baseball Grenades Dummys Of course & Used Smoke grenades .... Updated Deal If you buy a dummy grenade I will give you a Grenada Molle Pouch for $2.00 SAVE $2.00
DSCN5766.jpg 2 Baseball ( Thundercracker ) 2 Smoke ( Thundercracker ) 5 Baseball ( Pctrans )

Molle Medical Pouches with Israeli Bandage and Tourniquet ( More Available )
DSCN5750.jpg Somebody asked for one but do not remember!

USED Cambro Food Servers:
Cambro Side Loader inside.jpg 1 Server ( BBQROD ) 1 Server ( Vinnie )

Please check over list and make sure I have your stuff accounted for let me know ASAP if I missed anyone! Bobby

Last edited:

Whiterabbit

OK Y'all...I've been bad again and I want to apoligize.:twisted:
I guess I assumed that everybody would know there is no such thing as a backblast bag for a 90MM or a 106MM Recoiless Rifle. I keep forgetting I'm old and folks are not familiar with the older weapons.
(For those who DO know what a 90MM or 106 RR is...you gotta admit it's funny though)

To the five fellers that sent me PM's asking for pics or asking if I would break up the box and sell a few I sincerely apologize for being a butthead.:roll:

I promise to be good from here on out.:papabear:
I was keeping a zipped lip on that just to see it play out.
BTW, I have a box of ground guides and half a box of grid squares I'd be more than happy to trade!

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know about that one Streamline. I had that exact same spot earmarked with my trailer and sawhorses and red flagged rope in place last year, went home to get another load, came back and found people had moved my saw horses and crowded me out so I could not get more stuff in nor my camping gear.

That sucked!!!

I had to pack up my bags and move as others moved in my reserved place.
I remember that You were actually in Front of me to the right when I parked my trailer last year but then I heard that that wasn't the original spot! Im good were ever I just would like to be near a power source I could sponge off of to run a fan and my light at night. A few of us usually sits around and drinks a few before turning in!

Hot off the press
4-5 ton cargo covers
2-40,000 lb lift straps
4-24.5 ton shackels
10-lugg wrenches
4-used 1/4 ton chain falls
3-900 series manuals
4-old style tail lights off m332 before retro fit
4-brake handles off m332's
1-Pioneer tool trailer
2-m103 trailer
3-900-19 super lugg brand new
1-pair 3/4"pin towbar feet

These items will be loaded on a prepay bases only.If you want it CALL me let me no .
Still have a super nice pioneer trailer can bring if prepaid .
As with all items Must be prepaid before loading .If u see it listed or no something i may have and want it brought CALL ME.

LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS
mollie mag pouches
Need these baddly running on slicks
265/75/16 10ply need 6 badly and
285/75/16 10 ply need 4
need rail and trollie for a typo graph machine or a good parts machine.
large top toolbox for roll around ..... cheap
woodland pancho liners
larger sizes in field jackets and bdu's l,xl,xxl .
bruce lights
11.0020 ndt's

Last edited:

3dAngus

I remember that You were actually in Front of me to the right when I parked my trailer last year but then I heard that that wasn't the original spot! Im good were ever I just would like to be near a power source I could sponge off of to run a fan and my light at night. A few of us usually sits around and drinks a few before turning in!

I remember, no worries. I'm just warning ya. If you drop off one trailer, then go home and leave it abandoned, don't be surprised if someone doesn't move your stuff and/or squeeze you out. That's what happened to me when I tried to get some of my stuff there early and nail down a position with equipment and rope.

Chief_919

As with all items Must be prepaid before loading .If u see it listed or no something i may have and want it brought CALL ME.

LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS
mollie mag pouches
285/75/16 10 ply need 4
woodland pancho liners
bruce lights
11.0020 ndt's
Clean out you PM's :naner:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter

LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS
mollie mag pouches
285/75/16 10 ply need 4
woodland pancho liners
bruce lights
11.0020 ndt's
I can get some woodland poncho liners tomorrow for you, also I can get Woodland Digital!!
Im still looking for Molle Mag Pouches for you too!
Might also can pick up the Field Jackets! I will have to check on that one!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks