• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check this adhesive out I have been using and Im know a Sales rep for!! This stuff has been great for me to use fixing broken straps on backpacks or I have fixed the straps on cots I have repaired tent hols with the vinyl repair kit this works on most everything I buy in sell in the surplus world! I love using this product so much that im now a sales rep for this Adhesive! Its called "Bish's Tear Mender" Instant Fabric & Leather Adhesive. Im offering it to the SS Members at a discounted price so I can get yall's input on this glue! Try it if you like it you can buy more from me or your local Ace Hardware! P.S. I need some stores to carry this product for me as well! I could use your help in getting this product sold in stores I cant get to!

2oz Bottle of Bish's Tear Mender Retails for $6.49 My price to SS members as a test $4.50

6oz Bottle of Bish's Tear Mender Retails for $9.99 My price to SS members as a test $6.50

Vinyl Mender Repair Kit: Retails for $7.99 My price to SS Members as a test $4.99

You can pick up your order at the GA Rally I will also have it available there! If I run out of what I have been sent to sell I will try to order more before the rally!

Also do not forget about my get about my pre-sales ads on page 56 of this thread. Thanks

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...a-Rally-Buy-Sell-Trade-Giveaway-Thread/page56

Im going tomorrow to pick up some more items for pre orders so let me know tonight if possible what you want!

Attachments

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I really need one of these bolts that connects the chain to the wire rope termination on a deuce. It's about .8950 +/-. Anybody have one they can bring?

20130925_153320[1].jpg20130925_153315[1].jpg20130925_153310[1].jpg

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok I have two Immersion heaters and a ACH Kevlar Helmet to pick up for member tomorrow! Any body else want one of these for $50.00 now? They will be higher at the rally because I will be sitting on my own money then! Or anything else off my Pre-Pay lists!

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
LOL, it's the one listed. I don't make these things up, I'm just trying to make my set complete. Also need the 1inch impact socket set, the 1/2 inch impact socket set, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

CARNAC doesn't ask for much in life but my life won't be complete until I can get these last 60 or so items.

wilfreeman

Does anybody have a set of deuce air compressor wrenches for sale? How about a heater for a deuce (I thought I remembered someone posting one for sale here)?

Hot off the press
4-5 ton cargo covers
2-40,000 lb lift straps
4-24.5 ton shackels
10-lugg wrenches
4-used 1/4 ton chain falls
3-900 series manuals
4-old style tail lights off m332 before retro fit
4-brake handles off m332's
1-Pioneer tool trailer
2-m103 trailers

These items will be loaded on a prepay bases only.If you want it CALL me let me no .

Last edited:

jw4x4

3-900 series manuals
Are these 3 different manuals? I want one/all. Would rather have the paper version than trying to find stuff on my laptop. I guess I need some organizational lessons from Sir Head of Dog.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are a few pictures of previous items that is available on my Pre-Sale list!

I know have some M-12 Left or Right Holsters for sale on my Pre-Sale list for: $35.00 in very good condition!
Designed by Bianchi in the 1980's the M12 is the standard issue holster for the U.S. Armed Forces and has been battle proven from Bosnia to Panama and Iraq. It has the unique ambidextrous design, when combined with our modular accessories, allows the M12 to be worn in 14 different positions. The M12 is specifically designed to fit the Beretta 92 semiauto pistol and was awarded 5 separate patents for its utilitarian design. Available in O.D. PATENTED Features: Ambidextrous design, Converts to shoulder holster with optional M13 or UM84H Harness, Equipped with Quick-Lock™ belt fastener, Removable flap for conversion to thumb break, System can be worn 14 different ways, U.S. Armed Forces standard issue for the Beretta M9 sidearm

Also I lucked up and found two more Multi-Cam ACH Kevlar Helmets today and these are available! Asking $100 each same as last one that sold no mark ups here because of quick sales!....;0)

Also added picture of the two Immersion heaters new in the create I purchase today. These are available for Pre-Sale or a deposit on them of $30.00 Asking $50.00 if pre purchased!

A reminder about the "IFAK" First Aid Kits W/ Molle Pouches. These have the Iserali Bandage and Tourniquit date tag is 2015 or 2016 Pre-Sale Price or Deposit $40.00

Reminder about the ICS (Improved Combat Shelter) 1 Person Tent: Pre-Sale Price $150.00 Retails for $180 on my website and I sold two this week!

Thanks again 13 days and counting! Can you believe it! :naner:

Attachments

Last edited:

wyorunner

Hot off the press
4-5 ton cargo covers
2-40,000 lb lift straps
4-24.5 ton shackels
10-lugg wrenches
1-gear wrench
3-new 1/4 ton chain falls
4-used 1/4 ton chain falls
3-900 series manuals
5-new tool bags
5-new 8 ton hydraulic jacks
4-old style tail lights off m332 before retro fit
4-brake handles off m332's
These items will be loaded on a prepay bases only.If you want it CALL me let me no .
Prices and Pictures possibly? As well as more information on the manuals and tool bags.

Thanks

-T

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Put me down for gear wrench please
And a new 1/4 ton chain fall
I would call you but didn't see number mine is 704 534 4486

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks