• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Need WWII tail and brakelight assemblies (must be tested/working please) need three sets if they are not priced outta site. Anyone have any they can bring to the rally? Can use 6 or 12 volt.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Looking for a 809 front winch driveshaft that does not have a memphis equipment price.

I am bring a new in the box block coolent heater, the first $35.00 gets it

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Looking for a 809 front winch driveshaft that does not have a memphis equipment price.

My driveshaft shop makes driveshafts at a reasonable price. I suspect a low speed application like this would be cheap ($1-200).

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M1009 Front Parking Light Assembly

WTB: Looking for a pair of Front Parking Light assemblies with clear no scratched lenses. I do not need the electronics just the plastic parking light assembly for the front. Passenger and Drivers side.

The lenses need to be in good to great shape. Mine are okay but scratched.

100acre

9.00x16LT TIRES

Does anyone have any extra 9.00x16LT tires they want to part with? I need at least three in good shape. Can you bring them to the rally? Prefer non NDT. If not then I will have two brand new STA Superlug 8 ply 9.00x16LT tires no rims for $150 each
both tires have tube liners at least that's what I think they are.
Sorry for upside down pix.

Attachments

Last edited:

3dAngus

I have three mounted NDTs for a M-37 or a M101A1. Good condition, not excellent (new), not poor.
About 70%. PM me with an offer.

3dAngus

100 acre wants tires without rims, so if you have any, maybe someone else can help him out.
Mine are mounted on M37 rims.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok I had a mix up earlier in this thread! I thought I had sold the 11x11 Command Post tent I just picked up last week! Turnes out I just found out it was the M-1945 Command post tent I have FS is the one they wanted!

So I know have Back up for sale a 11x11 Command Post tent. Its in good shape roof a little dingy but over all in good shape! Frame looks to be in very good shape not a lot of use on it! It does have one small patch I will be putting on one wall! This tent has NO Floor and NO Liners! Im also trying to find enough red pins for the feet at this tim I have 4 of the six I need! Asking $400.00

PS. The picture im posting is not the actual tent its one I had on file from a earlier tent I sold! I just want to make sure we are on same page!

Attachments

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have two Humvee Covers with bows! The covers are like new but got some dirt on them from laying on the ground! The bows are new!

One cover is Camo and one is all OD Green!

Asking $200.00 each! or $325.00 for both! If interested I will bring to Rally for pick up!

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Adding to list

fuel gage

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
anyone have a need for a rear drive shaft for a 1008. i am leaving sunday heading east i will only bring it if someone is wanting it

3dAngus

Yeah, I would like to know more about the MREs too.
Like what is the date stamp, contents, and how much per case.

1958 M274

Time for an update:

For Sale:

Used hard top, fits M44 series 2 1/2 ton (M35), M39 series 5 ton (M54), or M809 series 5 ton (M813). Has a little rust and inside insulation needs some work. Complete with hardware and all rubber gaskets in good condition. Good window. $275
SOLD LOCALLY

Good used M35 steering wheel, no cracking, $60.
SOLD TO goldneagle

NEW M35 plastic battery box, $90
SOLD LOCALLY

NOS M35 Air Windshield Wiper Motors $40 each or $75/pair, four available.
STILL AVAILABLE

24 volt electric wiper motors with arms and blades, although blades are old and rubber is cracking. New. $25 for the pair.
SOLD TO walkerhunter

Mirrors - $25 for the pair STILL AVAILABLE

Convoy light extendable poles with inside stretch cords, two inner and two outer poles with hardware and cords only, $35 for the pair
gimpyrobb claimed these in post 429, but did I see something about him not being able to attend this year? Chris, let me know if I need to send these home with someone else for you. If not, jw4x4 is second in line. (Post 430)

Convoy light extendable pole kit, NOS, complete with cab U-bolts, stretch cords, all pins/data plates/chains, light mounting plates, and adapters. Pretty much everything but the lights. $75 for the pair.
SOLD TO timntrucks

M35 pintle hitches, hitch with nut only, $25 each
STILL AVAILABLE

M35 pintle hitch, complete with mounting brackets and bolts, $40
STILL AVAILABLE

WANT green or camo M101 3/4 ton trailer cargo cover in good condition
STILL LOOKING FOR ONE

Attachments

3dAngus

Got a new 16X16 tent in the unopened crate with all the poles for sale or trade (for something smaller) $900 value with poles
It's gotta go. Taking up space.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks