• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, If I get to you 1st, can I have the 24 volt timing light? I am not sure Ferro knows how to operate one. He is not old enough to have to tune a motor using a timing light.

zout

I do need a set of wiper blades for the M909 - Zout 2 gave me a swift kick in the hiney last night wanting to zip tie some of her good washcloths on the rubberless blades - oh well.
No reason to waste any $ here when I can spend it there.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, If I get to you 1st, can I have the 24 volt timing light? I am not sure Ferro knows how to operate one. He is not old enough to have to tune a motor using a timing light.
No, it's just that I don't have much experience with lesser forms of internal combustion (such as stupid gas motors) than I do the highly refined, much more economical, and easier to work on diesel and external combustion engines.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Shoot, I'm older than all you jokers.

Not only have I set points, I've used the old edelbrock uni-syn to tune multiple carbs.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh, really? well I've timed steam engines.:burn:

Anyway, I'm going to go get the trailer tonight and just start loading. So if you want it, and I have it listed, you better speak up soon!!!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've tuned a piano.

But I still can't tuna fish.

dangerfieldinc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
(item spoken for by wyorunner )Found an extra 5ton operators manual tm 9-2320-272-10 in some of my junk one of the trucks had several in the cab make offer if interested I have not checked every page but it seems complete

Attachments

Last edited:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, it's just that I don't have much experience with lesser forms of internal combustion (such as stupid gas motors) than I do the highly refined, much more economical, and easier to work on diesel and external combustion engines.

I will remember that quote the next time you call AM General with a diesel problem.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
So far this is what has been ordered, if i have had a senior moment and forgot something let me know

ladder 001.jpg A Six step ladder for phil2968

001.jpg 4 Five step boarding ladders for wilfreeman ,Al Harvey ,microjeep and 3dAngus

jacks.jpg $25 Screw jacks with handles Recovry4x4 X2, ODDBALL007 ,100acrehuphalump ,air3aws still have several if anybody wants one

001.jpg $150 Nos DUCE bow sets complete Al Harvey have one set left

kamo 001.jpg $25 a Pair of Litter stands microjeep , Recovry4x4 , timntrucks X2, docfarmall a bunch, several pairs left

$15 Military litters/stretchers Recovry4x4 X2,microjeep more if needed

003.jpg $15 NOS cans of military quick start either Al Harvey X2, jw4x4X2 have 30 left

m1102.jpgnos bow and cover set for the M1101 trailer Gunnermac

weapons bar 003.jpgAlso have military weapons handling bars(heavy rock/pry bars) $15

also ladder for jw4x4, two giant tarps for SCSG-G4

I have one 7 step aluminum boarding ladder that would work for a bobber $130, if you need it let me know.

Don't forget my 2A042 powered generator! clinto I didn't, will also have a spare AO42-3 NOS in crate generator/mule motor $350obo

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So far this is what has been ordered, if i have had a senior moment and forgot something let me know
Don't forget my 2A042 powered generator!

:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks