• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys - I am still searching for a drivers side seat bottom cushion for a deuce and pioneer tools. The great people here have taken care of me on the other items I was looking for. But still need these items.
I have a spare pick mattock if I can just remember to grab it. I may have a new set of straps as well.

Ok folks.....mat news. They are having a big yard sale along Hwy 411 in Alabama and I've been pimping off mats for the last two days. They are going fast but I should still have plenty for the rally since I have a pallet. I've found a few different styles and sizes but instead of posting pics I'll just bring them all to the rally. I only have one of the large 9x8's and it is promised. If anyone else wants one (you'll have to refer to the pics) let me know and I'll get my guy to drop them off at TaylorTradingCo and he can bring them to me. I'm still taking them off the pallet, triming them, rolling them up and counting them. I may be able to better on the priced I posted if there are more of them than I anticipated.
I sent a PM on qty 6 of the 18"x18" mats. No reply yet. I'll take 6 if'n you bring em.

wyorunner

Ok Im going to try this again! Tried this last night and the sight logged me out and lost everything! And I was about done too! :drool:

This is my list of items to bring that were Purchased or Requested:

Aluminum Pole Kits:
View attachment 455385 1 Used Kit No Stakes ( Joecool48 ) 1 Used Kit No Stakes ( TimnTrucks ) 2 Used Kits ( Speddmon picked up by JW4x4 ) 1 New Kit ( Oddball007 ) 1 New Kit ( Scottgs ) also add 4 sets of 4 Spreader Blades and hub. 1 New Kit ( Whiny Recovery4x4 ) >>>>.....;0) UPDATED! :mrgreen:

16x16 Expandable Frame:
View attachment 455390 1 Kit ( MWMules ) 1 Kit ( eagle4g63 to be picked up by jw4x4 ) NO Frames Left! One Center section Good shape Noe doors $100.00 can bring if somebody wants it or might bring anyway!

30ft or less or more Tent power cords with house hold drops! 14/3
View attachment 455391 1 cord ( Oddball007 ) 2 cords ( Thundercracker )....... 2 0r 3 More available!

Emergency Strap Cutters! Made By: Ontario and I have some Gerber ones.
View attachment 455392 2 Cutters ( Recovery 4x4 ) Im offering a better price on these cause I got a better deal! $22.00 each Not $28.00 More available and a few different kinds as well!

4x4 Medical Sterile Sponges 1200 to a case:
View attachment 455393 1 case ( Recovery 4x4 ) 2 cases ( Docfarmall ).......... I also have 3 or 4 cases of 7x8 Sterile ABD Abdominal Sponges! Great for use on large gaping wounds! $25 a Case of 250 I believe maybe more.

Gerber MP600 Multi-tool w/Pouch ACU & Coyote Brown
View attachment 455394 1 Tool ( Micro-Jeep ) 1 Tool ( Gimpyrobb picked up by JW4x4 )1 tool ( michigandon )

First Aid Water Proof Container! ( More Available but you have to let me know tonight or early tomorrow! I Can pick them up for you )
View attachment 455396 1 Case ( Thundercracker ) 1 case ( Air3aws )

Baseball Grenades Dummys Of course & Used Smoke grenades .... Updated Deal If you buy a dummy grenade I will give you a Grenada Molle Pouch for $2.00 SAVE $2.00
View attachment 455398 2 Baseball ( Thundercracker ) 2 Smoke ( Thundercracker ) 5 Baseball ( Pctrans )

Molle Medical Pouches with Israeli Bandage and Tourniquet ( More Available )
View attachment 455399 Somebody asked for one but do not remember!

USED Cambro Food Servers:
View attachment 455401 1 Server ( BBQROD ) 1 Server ( Vinnie )

Please check over list and make sure I have your stuff accounted for let me know ASAP if I missed anyone! Bobby
You still bringing prepaid ACH kevlars? Also, I hope your not out of all the good stuff by friday.

Chief_919

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380980682.906396.jpg

Anyone interested in an M38A1 in Israeli markings?

1955 M38A1, engine replaced with a Ford 250 six from a 1960s Falcon, but the rest of the drivetrain is stock. Has original shackles and mounts, Jerry can mount, etc. Will include Israel helmet, stretcher and other accessories for display. Clear NC title.

Still needs some details done to finish, will have more done by the time it gets to GA.

Not a perfect restoration, but a whole lot of fun and it really turns heads. The extra power of the straight six makes it a blast to drive!

$6000 or interesting trades.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Updated to List of Purchased or Requested Items: :naner:

Kevlar Multi-Cam ACH Helmet: ( 2 More Available )
IMG_1158.JPG 1- ( Wyorunner )

IFAK Multi-Cam Medical Kit: ( 2 More Available )
DSCN5750.jpg 1- ( Andy3 )

First-Aid Containers EMPTY:
DSCN5768.JPG 1- ( Andy3 )

Thanks everyone! As Please look over my original list on Page 78 to make sure I have everyone! Specially if we did deal over my email and not SS.
I will have your item just will not know who it goes to!

Also I will be taking Credit Cards and PayPal at the Rally this year so those of you that still need to make payments on your items may do so that way as well so to Save cold hard Cash for other items you cant live with out at other vender's sights that may not be able to take Credit cards! Thanks again for all yalls support!

Last edited:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wanted to take a moment for my Awesome wife at mention this: Im not asking yall to Donate to this Just wanting yall to Know about this the type of things this awsome person does in her daily life as well as donate her time to RED CROSS whenever possible!
( If this is not appropriate to post No hard feelings if its removed )

Part of my proceeds that I may make at this years Rally and Gun shows Through out the rest of this year and up till April of next year will be going to her Mission to raise money for her to Go to PERU South America next year in June to help work with the children of PERU with our Church Comer Baptist! Those that know my wife Jonette ( Spicy ) knows she is a fun loving very helping person with a "Cranky Attitude!"...LOL She is definatly one of those people you here about that will give you the shirt off her back, that puts their self second to a strangers needs! Im nervous for Her and my family for her to go on this trip outside of our great country but I know GOD will watch over her and bring her back home safely!

She has to raise $1400.00 For the trip. They also will be building a home while there. She will Pay this in 4 Payments at different Amounts. So far she has raised enough for her first payment!

Jonette's Peru Mission Trip.jpg

She also has purchased 2 EXTRA more of the Cambro Food servers to sell and the proceeds from these sales will go to her trip! ( Now this part is a request of Purchase :0) )
IMG_1198.jpg Actual Picture of some we picked up yesterday! UPDATE!! ( I had wrong price for what we are paying for these! I posted these for $130.00 And I will hold to that price for the two that already have been spoken for but we will need to sell other three we picked up for $150.00 each ) Sorry for the confusion on that It dosent happen much with me but sometimes it does!

Last edited:

zout

Made it in last night around 2200 dropped into the main field and said hi to Ron and John - his wife was passed out - sat and had a sippy pop and we had already went to the lodge to register and pay for the RV spot.
Got into the spot #79 plugged in the 50amp - hooked up the water and hit the sack.

Worse thing this morning to decide on was which edge my English Muffin I wanted to bite in first before eating eggs - what a bummer.

Finished getting all set up - got Debs jeepie unhooked and drove down to the main field - Drew and Angie had just gotten in along with Adam. Got our firewood - picked up a bag o ice for you know what and I think I might take a NAP.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
By the way, for certain select members (you know who you are), I will only take payment in for form of refined, refreshing corn juice. Failure to pay in corn will result in a $1000 (that's 3 zero's there) increase in all prices.

LoisHD

Is there anyone attending the Rally from, near or passing by Harrells NC on their way??? I have an item for possible pick up and I'm looking at my options.

PM me if so.

Last edited:

Chief_919

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381000002.431042.jpg

OD spray paint, the Jerry can it sits on was just painted with some so that is the color, $6.00 a can.

I also have some OD and Desert Tan in gallons, $35 a gallon.

Al Harvey

Going through some things while loading up and have decided to sell these if anyone is interested. First off is a M100 trailer that is the tub is in rough shape and it's missing the wiring harnes, lights, and lunnete eye. I'd like to get $250 for it but open to negotiation. Also I have 3 scope mounts that I believe are Russian but not sure. The legs are aluminium and I have the wooden boxes for them. I'd take $50 each for the mounts. Also I have an extra fuel tank for I believe a M151 with out emissions. Any questions please PM. I'll only bring these if someone actually wants to buy them.

IMG_2001.jpgIMG_1992.jpgIMG_1993.jpgIMG_1994.jpgIMG_1995.jpgIMG_1996.jpgIMG_1997.jpgIMG_1998.jpgIMG_1999.jpgIMG_2000.jpg

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have a non gold plated deuce fuel tank for sale? Need just the tank, no hangars or pump.