• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandcobra164

I'm still trying to figure out what to bring. I've done 1 year M35A2, 1 year M1028, 1 year M35A2 and this year I've got a ride for the M1028 but my boys want "Big Trucks" on the trail's again. The only way I get a ride for the M1028 is to drive "Proud American" and "Sarge" can ride the Landoll. Anyone interested in driving a Deuce from Leesburg, GA? It's about 180 miles one way and you can bring all the stuff you want to in the bed. When the truck gets there, you'd be out on your feet but you would have a way back home in the same truck.

I may apply the Army's K.I.S.S. concept but if anyone local would like to experience taking a Deuce to Durhamtown, here's your opportunity.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sand cobra, just load the 1028 into the deuce, then drive the deuce........

Whiterabbit

Aggggggh! Got to get that head gasket in!
Someone there has to let the wife drive a M151 so I can convince her it's not a money pit! :sad: LOL!
It's gonn'a be her MUTT for next yr's rally if I get on the ball. I retire early next yr so I can devote some time to it but that includes $$ and she's watching the bank account like a chicken hawk! 2cents

GamaGoatGirl

Please make sure to post lots of pictures and movies as I will not be able to make it down to the GA Rally this year! Someone else will have to make Pappa Bear his camo cupcakes! Will miss you all and hope to see you all soon! I think Doghead will be coming down, but not sure at this moment!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Please make sure to post lots of pictures and movies as I will not be able to make it down to the GA Rally this year!
Say it ain't so....just when we have you conditioned to southern cooking. We'll miss you and Eric if he don't make it. If he does make it we will preserve the evidence of any misdeeds.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Amy, your reason(s) for not attending needs to be authenticated and approved. Please submit them post haste so that they can be analyzed and approved or denied!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Please make sure to post lots of pictures and movies as I will not be able to make it down to the GA Rally this year! Someone else will have to make Pappa Bear his camo cupcakes! [/B]Will miss you all and hope to see you all soon! I think Doghead will be coming down, but not sure at this moment!

Unauthorized!!! What could be more important than cupcakes....er...I mean attending the GARally??

Attachments

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Amy, you and your cupcakes will be sorely missed. Please don't pee in the shower while DH is gone and I am sorry you will miss this years poll!!!!

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks