• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please make sure to post lots of pictures and movies as I will not be able to make it down to the GA Rally this year! Someone else will have to make Pappa Bear his camo cupcakes! Will miss you all and hope to see you all soon! I think Doghead will be coming down, but not sure at this moment!
Amy get 'em ready and we will transport them! Might be like transporting a tank of fuel though, you have to have extra to allow for consumption.......

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Spicy, don't forget they have to be camo cupcakes or you will give away our position. :p
Well at least if the cupcakes are camouflage it will be hard for me to find them and eat them so yall might get lucky and she will have some left to bring to the rally........maybe...:0) :drool:

3dAngus

... and I just found out it competes for the Georgia National Fair, and family is coming to town for it. Ouch!

It's a great fair, and if some of you come up I-75 from the South, you should consider stopping in for a few hours and having some good food and fun. It is one darn clean fair! with lots to do and see all though the week and all day long.
Durhamtown is 125 miles to the North of Perry.

Just be sure not to stay to long...:cry:
http://www.georgianationalfair.com/photo-gallery

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks