• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppop

I think having the Baby at the Rally would be great. Tigger is qualified to deliver and can you imagine the roar when the crowd hears that slap on the rump and the first cry.:-D

zout

I need to find out where Lloyd is camping and bring my notebook and get jot down all his top secret work techniques - I may trade cherries for secrets

HEY - besides this - Mike put me down for washing dishes in the MKT this year - all ya have to do is tell me when to show up. I may not be good for all the schedules but at least part of them.
YES this is a VOLUNTEER and I will be wearing my 2010 apron.

Last edited:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jason posted earlier that he wanted to do one on Wednesday. As I remember, it was done earlier than normal suppertime, so stop by early!
Hot digidee dang! Shrimp boil down in the boonies! I was going to come down and set up Wednesday afternoon but whoooo now im coming Tuesday and setting up! Im not missing the boil again this year! O but spicy will! She don't get any this time!!!! :naner:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Haha, that makes me laugh! I'm not on the sofa but commuication has been severed for almost a week. Hopefully it will get restored soon so I can find out why it was shut down.
Have you not learned by now that you are SUPPOSED to know why.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I have del. 2 baby's ! One on a living room floor (Fire chief passed out! )and the other in the bathroom! I will have all my med gear with me! If she needs anything or just needs to lay down for a bit stop by the first aid tent!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be right next to the first aid tent and I'll have a few litters also. Tigger, need me to scare up an OB Kit or do you have one packed away?

Whiterabbit

Bouncing down the trail in a duce will make that lil' sucker pop right on out! :jumpin:

Lots of 2 1/2 and 5ton eye candy at the rally to drool over, come on down! :drool:

Tigger, I'll bring my combat life taker, I mean saver bag if need be.

Last edited:

wyorunner

I think having the Baby at the Rally would be great. Tigger is qualified to deliver and can you imagine the roar when the crowd hears that slap on the rump and the first cry.:-D
Shoot, I think I actually have to agree, I told her I want to put some wyoming soil under her and the bed so that way he will have been born on Wyoming turf, (home state, were military).

I have del. 2 baby's ! One on a living room floor (Fire chief passed out! )and the other in the bathroom! I will have all my med gear with me! If she needs anything or just needs to lay down for a bit stop by the first aid tent!
Tigger, thanks for this, I'll be sure to inform her as well as keep it in mind.

Got one! Catchers mit , plunger, and hot water! :naner:
As well as I am glad you come prepared!!!!
Bouncing down the trail in a duce will make that lil' sucker pop right on out! :jumpin:

Lots of 2 1/2 and 5ton eye candy at the rally to drool over, come on down! :drool:

Tigger, I'll bring my combat life taker, I mean saver bag if need be.
Jinx, we might just have to give it a go! I'd really love to be able to take a ride in both a deuce and a 5ton, get an even better idea as to what we want.

Thanks everybody, you really know how to make odd new folk feel welcome.

Turner

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
This I gathered from reading the entire thread. And I am very appreciative of both the sincerity and joking, as I know that in any emergency, you would be serious as well as entertaining.-T
Heck...Tigger is amazing! Last year he performed a frontal lobotomy on me and I feels much more better now and I only drool a little.:naner:

This year Tigger promised to sew my head back up if he don't have to take anything else out.:beer:

Attachments

wyorunner

You guys are not only extremely generous, you're rather hilarious! I am going to have to take a notebook to ensure I get everything straight!

kenm35a2, it is much appreciated and I will probably take any and every offer that arises. I feel as though it is quite the decision to decide between a deuce and a 5ton.

Thanks again,

-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks