• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are not doing so well our selves. I put Streamline on the corner of Hooker street and Easy lane for 10 days. He brought home a whole 5.00 dollars. That was given to him by a guy wearing fish nets socking. Im thinking we might need to change methods.
:doghead:
What makes this story even more pitiful is that that $5.00 was earned one quarter at a time. <sigh>

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Yes and yes. We have a full size gas stove plus a smaller one in the camper.

Of course if ya make collard greens (hopefully with ham) and or fried cabbage you will be obliged to make some cornbread!!:naner:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If ya'll gonna be eating collard greens and fried cabbage, please make sure that you are downwind of the rally for at least 12 hours. We don't need folks with asthma having problems.........

Plus I don't really want to smell it....................:cry:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wouldn't do that to you John, I'll have a sack of courtesy clothespins for the sensitive noses.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
If ya'll gonna be eating collard greens and fried cabbage, please make sure that you are downwind of the rally for at least 12 hours. We don't need folks with asthma having problems.........

I'll bring a protective mask for ya John...just so ya don't have any problems when we cook the chittlins!:naner:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MKT can probably handle the cornbread baking the same way we do biscuits in the morning. Chris and Steffi made banana bread in their MKT, but I'm not that good.

Spicy

Where are you from? You must be from the North. Because in the south we eat collard greens and fried cabbage at least 3 times a week. They stick in all the right places. You are not a true southern without eating green collards and drinking sweet tea. :-D

Hey Papa Bear We will cook the Chitterlin right near his area give something to really complain about. :tank:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
MKT can probably handle the cornbread baking the same way we do biscuits in the morning. Chris and Steffi made banana bread in their MKT, but I'm not that good.
I'll be bringing some cast iron skillets to make cornbread in. Cornbread made in anything else is cake made out of corn meal. It will also be made with real bacon grease so bring your Lipitor.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Getting ready....................... and finding Mules with dead fuel pumps (thanks Blake).

20130915_174400[1].jpg20130915_174421[1].jpg20130915_174434[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.