• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Whiterabbit

Who needs parts from European trucks, especially Tatra or other Czech stuff or GAZ?

I have a 23 Kg luggage allowance, and for $ 75 another 23 kg, as long as it is not too bulky. I need about 5-8 kg for my personal stuff, so can bring some stuff to the rally from the Czech Republic.

I would need to know soon to get the stuff here in time.
Ugh!
I just paid crazy shipping for some parts from Crimea/Ukraine via Moscow post!
Bought some Dnepr MT-16 motorcycle parts........ That's a whole 'nother story. :cookoo:

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ugh!
I just paid crazy shipping for some parts from Crimea/Ukraine via Moscow post!
Bought some Dnepr MT-16 motorcycle parts........ That's a whole 'nother story. :cookoo:
Dnepr and Oeral bike are sold here but if it is old stuff, getting parts here would mean the veteran circuit and they are not cheap either, if they have it at all. Then again, this new russian stuff is often identical to the old russian stuff, who knows.

I plan to show up, not sure what I will be driving down yet, but I am hoping to bring a M1101 trailer full of stuff. You can click here to see a lot of stuff I have for sale:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/search.php?searchid=3263736

I will be bringing a few sets of slave cables, some tow light sets, and plenty of other stuff I just need to get rid of, probably even some WWII uniforms for the guys that like to dress for the occasion. If anyone is interested in a nice M1101 with cargo cover, I could probably send it home with you after the rally.

I will sell slave cables for $250 for NOS cables, I have a couple sets of older cables as well probably, I have to figure out which sets I need to keep for myself.

WhitePhoenix

Gott'a buy gas for 2 vehicles so I guess I need to sell some stuff!
LED headlights- $150 for the pair. (used approx 10hr) SOLD
Pulse Tech battery recovery, NICE! each one does 2 batteries. Google them, they will bring a battery back from the dead and I'm in love with the one I'm using! Will need a power cord wired into it.- $50 each (New) SOLD, SOLD. SOLD
M2 mounts- $125 each or $200 for the pair. (tired of tripping over them) SOLD, SOLD
CO2 fire extinguishers- $10 for the dead one, $15 for the one with seal(SOLD)
Like new extinguisher mount- $10
US/Flaming Bomb lead seal pliers- $15
NATO adapters- $10 (Most are new)
12v Dwell/tach-$20 (New) SOLD
Dispatches- $5 each (New)
Old 1950's stencil box with some stencils- $10
Colman Dual Fuel 3 burner stove, great for rallies!-$60 (New in box) SOLD
Fuel can mount- $10 SOLD
Canvas TM bag- $10 (New in plastic bag)
OVM adj wrench- $5 (New in Wrap)
Warning triangle kit- $15 (New)
If you say you want it then it's yours, come and get it at the rally, I will not spend 3 or 4 days trying to find you.
Will trade! Looking for M151A2 idler, Ural fender rack .
Ill take 2 of the Nato adapters if you still got them.

Also will be bringing a GMTK, id say 96% complete- $300 (Sold)

Attachments

Last edited:

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody having a surplus 5-ton M5x-A2 air pack laying around? How much does that thing weighs? Mine is OK but I want to rebuild-restore it and put a second air-pack next to it to make a dual system. New is too expensive and I think that with help here locally a rebuilt should be easy. I am not sure the Czechs will have all the exact seals and stuff, but they are very good in this kind of work. Same question for an MC, although maybe somebody knows which modern dual-circuit MC can replace two single old MCs.

Just a few other wild thoughts passing my head. How much does an original M51A2 troop transport cover weights and what are the dimensions when packed tight? I mean the special one that fits over the dump bed when used as troop transport. Don't want any "plastic" stuff, only the original canvas stuff. Does not have to be new, acceptable condition is OK as well.

I once looked into this and the shipping costs were a deal-killer. If the weight fits, maybe I can pack one and take it as extra back.

Reckless

I have an 800 series 5 ton and I believe it will fit your truck. It's an NOS air pack. In the classifieds for $250 but will be for sale at the rally for $200 if you're interested.

Robo,

I have an air pack off a M5x 5-ton (68' multifuel tractor truck), not sure if it was an A1 or A2, I can say it had the 'newer' style steering system on it (like the M939 trucks). The brakes did work on it, so I assume the air pack was functioning.

$50 delivered to GA sound good?

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgI will be there on Saturday. I'm bringing NOS LED turn signals and tail lights by Grote for 125.00 a pair. Ibis tek IR lights for 90 a set. NOS MRAP gunners seats 175 each. I'm not setting up so if you want something let me know. Tony

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
:tigger:

I'll be shopping for a tow bar for my logger buddy. He's a cheap date so if you have a factory second he may pop on it.
Can not be any then you, if he is, that means that the seller WILL have to pay him to take the tow bar.

amgeneral72

No just a fork lift.
Actually believe it or not I did hand load them. Just used the lift to raise them to the back of the M146

Prices are 300 to 500 depending on size, condition, feet, pins ect: Also have some extra feet mostly for the med heavy and the heavy tow bars. And some 3/4 feet for collapsable hunter and ibis tek.