• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have a deuce engine on the back of the 5 ton. It has been stripped of a few parts. Ferro has laid claim to it but he might not mind giving the water pump to the cause of getting another truck to the rally. Let us know if you need it.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Small Field Jacket Woodland with Liner $30 & 2 Scepter gas cans $55 Each

1) I have a m65 field jacket woodland camo with inner liner size small $30. great shape- no tears, all zippers and buttons ok.

2) Scepter plastic gas can Olive drab $55 each- 2 available

Attachments

racing4funn

This thread takes all the fun out of the swap meet.. I dont have the time to constantly monitor this thread and so whats the point in browsing the swap meet at the event? To look through the left overs that on one wanted.. I know nothing is going to change. Im just sounding off.... carry on

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This thread takes all the fun out of the swap meet.. I dont have the time to constantly monitor this thread and so whats the point in browsing the swap meet at the event? To look through the left overs that on one wanted.. I know nothing is going to change. Im just sounding off.... carry on

Actually that is not true, there are vendors that are so loaded and have not really posted up items that you could bring $20,000 and still have more to buy. The posting is mainly individuals who are looking to sell some items.

You will not go home with money in your pocket.

racing4funn

Actually that is not true, there are vendors that are so loaded and have not really posted up items that you could bring $20,000 and still have more to buy. The posting is mainly individuals who are looking to sell some items.

You will not go home with money in your pocket.
Good to know. This will be my first and as with most firsts I'm excited ;-)

wilfreeman

I have a few deuce/5 ton things to sell. I got prices off of Eriks and eBay and cut them in half. Don't like my prices? Make an offer - all I can say is try again!

(1) - NOS deuce driver side window. Painted it black, then decided to use the old one. $70
(1) - Used, excellent condition passenger side window. Small 2.5" scratch at the top of the window, otherwise great shape. $50
(2) - NIB windshield channel, lift 7373297, 7373296 (left and right - goes on the bottom of the door window). $30/pr
(2) - Used deuce windshields. A little rust. Need new seals or silicone. 1 glass is broken. Disassembled, then acquired new ones instead of fixing these. $20/pr
(2) - New Newstar 7373325 windshield seals. $25/pr
(2) - New rear axle hoses 7373248. $20/pr
In addition to these items, I also found these things today:
- 1 pr used M38a1 front springs (Make offer)
- 1 pr NOS M38a1 front springs ($150)
- CCKW grill (Make offer)
- aluminum 20gal fuel tank (20x20x12") (Make offer)
- triangular water tank, has repairs and sediment inside (39x17, 5x11") (make offer)

Leaving @ 0700 tomorrow morning, so let me know if you want anything!

2014-10-09 16.21.28.jpg2014-02-17 13.38.47.jpg2014-10-09 16.22.48.jpg2014-10-09 16.15.54.jpg2014-10-09 16.16.35.jpg

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I still have the set of PLS adapter plates to a deuce pattern. 5 for $200 total. mdmorgan has a set of 5 wheels for sale that would bolt on. Also have a M939 heater setup will take $50 for it. Still have the M939 map box, marked down to $20. Have a used treddle valve for a M939 series as well, $25. I'm at the command tent.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I still have the 7 HEMMT rims with CNC machined deuce adaptors. Come see me and make a reasonable offer. I also have the multi-fuel water heater that needs to be re-homed. 300 bucks or trade for anything that don't eat.

JOECOOL48

Man did I have a good time. Thanks to those who worked so hard to make this a great rally. Thanks to those that made purchases from me and those that I traded with and bought from. I came home with a lot more than I took.. When I got home I parked down by the barn, and when my wife ask me what I got, I told her not much, just a little of this and a little of that. I did not want her to see that the back of my pickup was full and mounded over. It looked like it was moving day. What am I going to do with a field sink? I have no idea.
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks