• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

JOECOOL48

I will be bringing a few complete sets of fiberglass camo support systems (no nets). I will throw in a free tripod adapter for assembling a free standing flag pole or antenna mask. The poles work great for electric fence , bird house , flag poles and etc. Poles,complete Battens, batten to pole adapters, carrying bag, tent pegs $35 dollars a set. and free tripod adapter. I will have extra tripod adapters for sell also. Let me know if you want me to throw a set on the truck for you. I would really like to uses these for trading rather than selling them out right. Also have tent pegs. I will bring 5 gallon short plastic buckets and strainer buckets.

andy3

I have a box of hard drive magnets. I use them to hold signs and banners. You could drop a few in your WMO tanks to collect ferrous metals out. Come take some and share some.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be bringing a few complete sets of fiberglass camo support systems (no nets). I will throw in a free tripod adapter for assembling a free standing flag pole or antenna mask. The poles work great for electric fence , bird house , flag poles and etc. Poles,complete Battens, batten to pole adapters, carrying bag, tent pegs $35 dollars a set. and free tripod adapter. I will have extra tripod adapters for sell also. Let me know if you want me to throw a set on the truck for you. I would really like to uses these for trading rather than selling them out right. Also have tent pegs. I will bring 5 gallon short plastic buckets and strainer buckets.
Do you have any Aluminum Pole Kits?

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
only the set I got from you last year, but I have a lot of tent pegs for you to look at.
O ok then I would buy it back from you but I probably charged you way too much for it.......lol Just kidding. I have a Ham show at the first of November and Im really low to none on Aluminum poles for it! Been buying them up every chance I can but they keep selling too. Damm customers....:0)

Chief_919

I'll take one set, we can trade or do cash.

I'm also in the market for aluminum tent pegs, so bring and you have.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I acquired 3 11x11 Command Post tents Recently!

I have them at the rally on trailer NEED to SELL!

1 LiKe new $650.00
1 Half New $550.00
1 Used needs cleaning $500.00
All with like new Frame!
All OD Green!
All with Floors
One With Liners

Im set up in the Far back and Far left of swap meet area if anyone is interested! Need to Go!

20140530_200948.jpg Not actual picture because this one is TAN! All 3 of mine are OD Green!

Chief_919

Ok my loadup continues today- in addition to everything I have listed I can bring anything on my website, so look it over:

http://store.oldgrouch.biz/

Let me know my about 3:00 Thursday and it can be loaded.

I also have lots of clothing not on the website- BDU's, new issue Multicam including GEN III Gore-Tex and soft shells, etc. Just ask if you are looking for anything.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just wanted to say that I hope everybody is having a good time at the rally! Maybe one of these days I will be able to attend! IM SURE if I was down there I would be coming back with a lot more stuff than I left with :)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I just wanted to say that I hope everybody is having a good time at the rally! Maybe one of these days I will be able to attend! IM SURE if I was down there I would be coming back with a lot more stuff than I left with :)
We have attendees from the Czech Republic, Uraguay, Cuba, Texas, California and everywhere else. I don't think you can use your little thousand mile jaunt as an excuse!

If you leave now, you can be here by Friday morning!

EDIT: I guessed waaaay too far. It's only 816 miles! Come on man!

https://goo.gl/maps/L9RH3

Chief_919

I have a hazmat decon shower/tent setup, has the frame, spray set with one overhead and 4 side nozzles, side cover, containment tub for the bottom with drain, and two secondary containment berm bottom sets. $650, willing to talk interesting trades and deal on this.

Wash the ebola away!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412779582.697857.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412779574.117601.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412779565.252758.jpg

Only packing it up if spoken for- willing to talk trades.

Last edited:

JOECOOL48

Ok my loadup continues today- in addition to everything I have listed I can bring anything on my website, so look it over:

http://store.oldgrouch.biz/

Let me know my about 3:00 Thursday and it can be loaded.

I also have lots of clothing not on the website- BDU's, new issue Multicam including GEN III Gore-Tex and soft shells, etc. Just ask if you are looking for anything.
FROM YOUR WEBSITE: I NEED A COUPLE OF SETS OF MOLLE GEAR BUCKLES [h=1]MOLLE Replacement Buckle Set NSN 8465-01-465-2080[/h]2 YARDS OF YOUR CANVAS
1 Polartec 200 fleece overalls X-Large regular
1 roll
ACU Camoform Weapons Tape
1 ORANGE 550 paracord
1 lot of
Import Canteen Cups, Discount Blowout Lot of 5

da69fishman

HELP I need a WATER PUMP for deuce multifuel after a brief shakedown to get ready for trip tomorrow came back to a green stream out the weep hole. I am about an hour away, I was looking forward to the drive if somebody already at the rally has one let me know so I can come pick it up asap and maybe still be able to drive the deuce down, if anybody coming has one let me know 7066219019

oddshot

HELP I need a WATER PUMP for deuce multifuel after a brief shakedown to get ready for trip tomorrow came back to a green stream out the weep hole. I am about an hour away, I was looking forward to the drive if somebody already at the rally has one let me know so I can come pick it up asap and maybe still be able to drive the deuce down, if anybody coming has one let me know 7066219019
Andy and I have a used water pump on a broke truck already there. All you have to do is take it off.

Phone call on the way.

Ted

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks