• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last chance for load time is very close! Any last minute needs let me know if I have space I will bring it! Yall can also look over my websight but need to let me know by Monday morning time on some items because I may need to pick them up from warehouse! But most I have with me.

Also I will have M-65 Jacket liners this year! Some small & Medium mostly Large & XL and a few XXL! Im picking these up Monday they are mostly NEW!

M-65 Jacket Liners.jpg Well that only took me a few years to do....:0) Got-em for yall this year Vinny!

www.MilitaryFieldGear.com

Military Field Gear Army Man Logo.jpg

Last edited:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
"""Bobby!

You can up here right by the shop and didn't stop in and say hi?

I am hurt."""""

Old Grouch's Military Surplus
www.oldgrouch.com
Clyde, NC
888-627-0361​

Damm Sorry Man!

I did drive by your store Friday but yall had closed, I had planned on going by at 10am Saturday morning when you opened but ran into issues with my deal with Jerry and had to get back to him ASAP to keep things on track! I should have seen if Jerry had your number so I could have called!

In the end I should have just went to you Saturday morning I still didnt get away from Jerry's till 8:30 Saturday night and Tired as ****!

I will see you and your place next time! It was cool seeing your place for once in person instead of looking at pictures!

Last edited:

Jeepsinker

Anybody have the accessories that go with the field shower units? I have the Hot water heater, but I need the fuel feed line and connector as well as the water hoses and shower head/ bar whatever it is. I don't even know what all else goes to it, but I need it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last minute stuff I know. I am in need of a CUCV pickup seatback that is in decent condition. If it's a whole seat with a crappy bottom, that's okay too.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody have the accessories that go with the field shower units? I have the Hot water heater, but I need the fuel feed line and connector as well as the water hoses and shower head/ bar whatever it is. I don't even know what all else goes to it, but I need it.
Which field shower unit? I've seen at least three different ones and know someone local that has a complete one he wants to sell.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:tigger:

Wreckerman, those hoses, are they hyd suction hoses? What diameter? Length?
DAMIFINO

I'm bringing all of them and they ain't coming back with me.
Some of them may have came from the shower unit I bought. I think they are 6-8 feet long with couplers on both ends. At least one of them came from an M49 tanker truck I scrapped out. I'm bringing the heater and pump unit for Gimpy to look at. I use the shower head unit as racks for the t-shirts. The tent was AWOL when I bought the unit.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Truck loaded and will be leaving shortly, I am an old school flip phone guy so will not have access to the site till I get back home, you can contact my RTO Gimpy if needed.

If you ordered anything from me I will hold it till Saturday Noon then it will be sold to whoever has cash!

I will be in the vendors are and beside the Steel Soldiers banner bobo (2).jpg

Truck and shelter look like this bases302sun.jpg see you all there!

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sent some lights out with MWMULES.

9 - Strobe light Powers Supplies - $15 ea
3 - Self contained light heads - $10 ea (dual red/blue and single red, single blue)
4 - Deck Lights - $10 ea (red/yellow and red/blue)

These are as-is but where working when removed from various squad cars. See Dave for payment and pickup

light3.jpglight4.jpglight2.jpg light1.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks