• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have-

Small 2.5 gallon Russian Jerry cans- these make great oil cans for carrying enough oil for an emergency change. I have 2 grades- good inside with no or very little rust $15. With rust inside or flaking lining, very restorable $7. All need repaint outside.
View attachment 519347
Tim, I would like 10 of the $7 cans and 4 of the $15 cans please.

zout

Any Viet Nam medical colletors out there ?

To make this as straight forward as can be I was given two of these. They are not for sell directly to me - BUT - at the rally if you contribute to the Ga Mafia CAMO relief fund and PB gives me a heads up to assign this to you I will.
PB gave me two of these and these are RARE items - the last I saw went for $168.00. They are for the unleaded laterns for the medical personnel and the shield slips over the handle to make it incognito while the ground personnel do medical work. They of course fit other laterns. This is a specific item and its the last I have.

Hit PB up at the rally and make a donation to CAMO for whatever reason and he will let me know you are the proud owner of the shield.

ITs a way I can get to the rally and not mooch of CAMO - PB gave them to me so I can only give something back.

The last time I looked I saw one on a latern on E Bay as a whole assembly was $380.00.

PM if your going to do the deal and I will bring it along otherwise it will be taking up my space in the POV where I have to sleep.
DSCN0723.jpgDSCN0724.jpgDSCN0725.jpgDSCN0726.jpg

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:tigger:

Anybody have a drop side bed for sale
I thought wrecker man did

I had dropside deuce and 5 ton beds but they are both gone.

If (if your Aunt Freida had balls, she'd be your Uncle Fred) I sell everything that I haul in on the modified M927 I might consider selling the bed off of it and reinstalling the 20 foot bed when I get back. I just didn't want to hassle with that converter dolly this year. Come see me and make me an offer.

Attachments

dog tag machine

Yes it looks as if i maybe attending agian lock up your wives and sisters here i come. HAHAHAHAHA.Yes IM from Indiana S.W. ................................................................................. I will make a list of stuff i have that i can bring . If you want it let me know so i can tag it yours and load it i know i have
1 new nib duece radiator
1 used but good 1031 radiator
15 nato adaptors
1 24 volt 10000 winch
5000 mortor tubes great for welding rods or ammo
2 m 103 trailers
gen sets
parts winch for 5 ton

I needs
shooters mitts and linners
trioxine
dot 5
all kinds of oddball cheep stuff
seriously a tach cable for a m923
merimite gaskets
11.00x 20 tires need good ones feller is restorin a m 135
a good 454 or 350 4 bolt for the superburban
a 7.3 for the 93 ford dually cheap and freash
NEED A DOG TAGG MACHINE computer type
More to be announced.
I will be loading out tomorrow sunday if you see anything you want me to bring call me 812-571-2137 will load it tomorrow .

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:tigger:

Man, that looks like a bad case of hemorrhoids.
I took it out on a shakedown cruise this afternoon and it pulls great, much better than looking back and seeing that wagon wiggling around behind me. The only issue I have is under certain conditions the trailer will get into the tailgate slightly. One more inch back and everything would have been gravy but in order to use the existing mounting holes on the M927 frame I had to set the 5th wheel there.
If I sell the bed that's on it I may lose the spare tire rack and install a custom flatbed or an ISO bed if I can find one.
Or I may re-install the stock bed and call it good.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While loading up I just came across 11 NOS dated 1971 (but in excellent shape) wooden bows for the deuce and 5 ton trucks. Thats enough for one deuce and one 5 ton. I would like $15 each or $150 for all 11.

Chief_919

Any Viet Nam medical colletors out there ?

To make this as straight forward as can be I was given two of these. They are not for sell directly to me - BUT - at the rally if you contribute to the Ga Mafia CAMO relief fund and PB gives me a heads up to assign this to you I will.
PB gave me two of these and these are RARE items - the last I saw went for $168.00. They are for the unleaded laterns for the medical personnel and the shield slips over the handle to make it incognito while the ground personnel do medical work. They of course fit other laterns. This is a specific item and its the last I have.

Hit PB up at the rally and make a donation to CAMO for whatever reason and he will let me know you are the proud owner of the shield.

ITs a way I can get to the rally and not mooch of CAMO - PB gave them to me so I can only give something back.

The last time I looked I saw one on a latern on E Bay as a whole assembly was $380.00.

PM if your going to do the deal and I will bring it along otherwise it will be taking up my space in the POV where I have to sleep.
View attachment 520019View attachment 520020View attachment 520021View attachment 520022
PM sent on this.

1crook

While loading up the gypsy wagon today, I found some stuff that I forgot that I had.

NOS Deuce Driver's Seat Back Cushion $50. Comes wrapped in the original plastic. SOLD Poppop
Deuce Seat Cushion 018.jpg
Deuce Seat Cushion 019.jpg
Deuce Seat Cushion 020.jpg

Also found a NOS tire tube for a 1400r20 tire $30. Still in the original packaging.

Deuce Seat Cushion 021.jpg

Last edited:

Chief_919

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412534552.768289.jpg

25 gallon fuel caddy, this would be perfect to make into a WMO filter and caddy setup. New the big ones run about $350, $125 for this one, only bringing it if spoken for.

2 really nice 9.00x20 NDT's, only a few miles of tailer use $125 each mounted and ready to use.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412534660.984985.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412534705.292442.jpg

Im looking for injection pumps for my 6.2 or mech pump for 6.5 ..... Also a injection pump for my 7.3 plus good injectors for both thanks see ya'll tuesday i have a new duece radiator new in the box i can bring. Still looking for new style dog tag machine too.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, the S318 is starting to load up. I'm only bringing a few little doo-dads. But please let me know if anyone is interested in the following and I will load up:

New in crate AC/Heater system. This is the system that Zout used in his deuce. $500 I'm only going to bring it if I can get a committed buyer. And only if I can buy one of the units clintogf has. (It's a AC system only, I don't need another heater for the SEMTT)

5 ton rear axle with a locker in it. From a M939 series truck. $1100

Unknown model towing hitch. I was going to use this on my trucks, but I doubt I'll ever get around to it. $50

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks