• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Reckless

I will have a couple of my complete plug and play M939 Reverse Light Kits for sale at the rally.

Special rally price of $85.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412647064.080557.jpg

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tm on Tactical Convoy Ops

TM Flip chart small notebook on "tactical Convoy ops" dated March 2005
Color pictures and diagrams on waterproof type paper.

$7 2- Available

Attachments

da69fishman

Anybody gotta head set or full gasket set for ldt multifuel? I'll take a tent heater, and looking for any 6.9 0r 7.3 idi turbo or na running or not for parts/future project

Last edited:

Whiterabbit

Gott'a buy gas for 2 vehicles so I guess I need to sell some stuff!
LED headlights- $150 for the pair. (used approx 10hr) SOLD
Pulse Tech battery recovery, NICE! each one does 2 batteries. Google them, they will bring a battery back from the dead and I'm in love with the one I'm using! Will need a power cord wired into it.- $50 each (New) SOLD, SOLD. SOLD
M2 mounts- $125 each or $200 for the pair. (tired of tripping over them) SOLD, SOLD
CO2 fire extinguishers- $10 for the dead one, $15 for the one with seal(SOLD)
Like new extinguisher mount- $10
US/Flaming Bomb lead seal pliers- $15
NATO adapters- $10 (Most are new) (sold out)
12v Dwell/tach-$20 (New) SOLD
Dispatches- $5 each (New)
Old 1950's stencil box with some stencils- $10
Colman Dual Fuel 3 burner stove, great for rallies!-$60 (New in box) SOLD
Fuel can mount- $10 SOLD
Canvas TM bag- $10 (New in plastic bag)
OVM adj wrench- $5 (New in Wrap)
Warning triangle kit- $15 (New)
If you say you want it then it's yours, come and get it at the rally, I will not spend 3 or 4 days trying to find you.I'll be bouncing around in the green and black Land Rover.
Will trade! Looking for M151A2 idler linkage, Pass side vinyl door skin, Heater kit, or Ural fender rack .
$150 LED lights= Timntrucks
$10,$10 Can mount & 1 nato adapt= JoeM62 (will show up Friday & Sat.)
$125,$125 M2 mounts= Al Harvey(primed) , 123Mac
$50,$50,$50 Pulsetech= Andyrv6av8r(Andy), juanprado(Sat), lostnbfe(Allen)

$15,$10 Good extinguisher & Nato adapt= Gunnermac
$60 Stove= Phil2968
$20 Tach dwellmeter= CARNAC (give to ClintoGF)
$20 Nato Adapter(x2)= Whitephoenix

Bought fuel can mount- $40- MWMules from Kansas

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, the S318 is starting to load up. I'm only bringing a few little doo-dads. But please let me know if anyone is interested in the following and I will load up:

New in crate AC/Heater system. This is the system that Zout used in his deuce. $500 I'm only going to bring it if I can get a committed buyer. And only if I can buy one of the units clintogf has. (It's a AC system only, I don't need another heater for the SEMTT)

5 ton rear axle with a locker in it. From a M939 series truck. $1100

Unknown model towing hitch. I was going to use this on my trucks, but I doubt I'll ever get around to it. $50
Last chance today to let me know if anyone wants these to be brought/committed to buying.

auctionaddict

I have 3 hmmwv hard doors, 2 are parts (1 x door and 1 first gen. armored) good frames.. $ 75 each
Also have one decent usable first gen armored door.. $ 250

ad.jpgad1.jpgad2.jpg

Last edited:

Chief_919

Ok I just got a fresh pallet or really good used Czech NATO type Jerry cans. Dated anywhere from the 50's through the 80's, they are some of the most heavy duty of the NATO cans ever made. They weigh almost 3/4 pound heavier than the current production NATO cans they are so sturdy.

$35 each, I will have nozzles available as well.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412703352.849092.jpg

Chief_919

I just got 2 of the field sinks, one of the ones with one plastic basin and one with the double vinyl basins. Both are brand new, can run from 110v or 220, have foot operated pumps that include a heating element.

$200 each, great for 109 camper conversions.

rutledge1113

I have a M35A2C that I bobbed for sale that I plan on bringing to the rally its a solid truck with lots of new parts with a different bed than most its a 8x9 flat bed with 6 new G177,s jeep seats with air ride heat a new top runs and drives good just need the last step that I haven't done yet blasted and a paint job im asking $6500 also the super brite headlamps dual fuel tanks new batts recondition radiator new belts hoses its in the classifieds but I haven't had any calls about it but its for sale call Mike at 770-842-4217 and ill have it at the rally

Attachments

wilfreeman

I have a few deuce/5 ton things to sell. I got prices off of Eriks and eBay and cut them in half. Don't like my prices? Make an offer - all I can say is try again!

(1) - NOS deuce driver side window. Painted it black, then decided to use the old one. $70
(1) - Used, excellent condition passenger side window. Small 2.5" scratch at the top of the window, otherwise great shape. $50
(2) - NIB windshield channel, lift 7373297, 7373296 (left and right - goes on the bottom of the door window). $30/pr
(2) - Used deuce windshields. A little rust. Need new seals or silicone. 1 glass is broken. Disassembled, then acquired new ones instead of fixing these. $20/pr
(2) - New Newstar 7373325 windshield seals. $25/pr
(2) - New rear axle hoses 7373248. $20/pr

Attachments

Chief_919

If anyone needs any NOS duece/800 series hardtops I can bring some down that a friend has. Factory fresh, not even surplussed but bought factory direct, $1000.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks