• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Hard Head

Steel Soldiers Supporter
new 395/85's with run flats / MRAP wheels. I will only bring if someone is interested. Takes up a lot of room on the truck! PM me if interested.
1 - new 16.00 R20 Michelin on hemmit rim for sale.
ABS Kits
Various Harding cases
KC Lights
Cargo covers / bow kits
Can bring troop seats for 923 5 ton
Mirrors
MRAP Grills
MRAP Air tank / battery box
ILBE packs / assault packs
Various knives
24v Oshkosh and Red Dot Air conditioners
Shock ride seats
18K 24V Warn Winch
Wanted Hemmit rims.
MRAP parts.

amgeneral72

Im bringing a semi full of all kinds of stuff.
pioneer racks and tools
antennas, mounts and bases
camo net
100 ft chains
water cans
fuel cans
jerry can holders
field desksHardig containers
and lots more
More stuff

Hunter collapsable tow bars w/pins blasted and repainted 383 CARC
I have some 3/4" feet but no 1" but hope to have some by rally time.
few slave cables

Command post tent
24V shop lights

amgeneral72

Come on Ron its to early to make me start thinking.

I had a few last year. Its just like a normal hanging shop light just with slave ends and 24V bulbs.
If anyone wants to make their own I also have some extra bulbs for sale. Sorry being an electrician I should say lamps. You plant bulbs in the ground.

Also have a bunch of NEW 120V DC base bulbs for the shelters if anyone needs them.

Come on Ron its to early to make me start thinking.

I had a few last year. Its just like a normal hanging shop light just with slave ends and 24V bulbs.
If anyone wants to make their own I also have some extra bulbs for sale. Sorry being an electrician I should say lamps. You plant bulbs in the ground.

Also have a bunch of NEW 120V DC base bulbs for the shelters if anyone needs them.
I bought his last one last year, they are nice.

Al Harvey

Here are a few more things I'm going to have for sale. Please check back with this and the other two post I have, as I will be updating those and adding new things to these 3 as I come across them to avoid having too many posts.

Grotes 24V only LED Market lights $20 5-Red 6-Amber
IMG_2350.jpg

IBIS Aluminum Tow Bar (Yes it's the tan one) $100 SOLD Coffey1
IMG_2345.jpg

Spring Seats x2 $75 SOLD lostnbfe
Bucket Seats with 4point harness x2 $50 SOLD Recovry4x4
IMG_2343.jpg

Water Can Case (could make a nice cooler) x2 $30
IMG_2347.jpgIMG_2348.jpgIMG_2349.jpg

10' 1/2" Chain w/hooks on both ends These are the same one's I had last year. (Will have to figure out how many I have left) $50

Set of 4 16.5" wheels for 99+ 8 Lug, if anyone wants to run HMMWV tires on their truck $150
99 wheels.jpg

Aluminum Tripod that was custom built for Desert Storm to hold a M2's night vision scope so it could be used as a spotting scope. x2 $50
IMAG1058.jpgIMAG1059.jpgIMAG1056.jpgIMAG1057.jpg

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are a few more things I'm going to have for sale. Please check back with this and the other two post I have, as I will be updating those and adding new things to these 3 as I come across them to avoid having too many posts.

Bucket Seats with 4point harness x2 $50
View attachment 509435
I'll take the 2 bucket seats with harnesses at $50 ea!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Got a few of these USMC dual Jerry/fuel can brackets made of heavy aluminum and were for mounting on the LAV storage rails. New and comes with all hardware shown in the first picture. The thing is covered in footman loops so you can hang stuff under it as well. pol bracket 001.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg pol bracket 008.jpg pol bracket 005.jpg $40ea pol bracket 007.jpg LAV.JPGwith mortar canspol bracket 012.jpg they are a different style than shown in the LAV picture.

CONTAINS:RACK WELDMENT,BACK MOUNT WELDMENT,THIN LOCKOUT,WASHERS,RACK STOP,EDGE TRIM,HEX BOLTS,FLAT SCREWS;USED ON LAV-L,LAV-R,LAV-AT,LAV,M,LAV-C2,LAV-MEWSS,LAV-25;COMMON NAME: RACK,COLLAPSIBLE POL

Wow got a lot of PM's and looks like they are all SOLD

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have one of the AC/Heater kits that Zout installed in his Deuce still in the crate. I'd like to trade it for one of the red dot AC kits that only do AC that mount on the cab wall. Would just fit better in the SEMTT instead and I already have a heater.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks