• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
timntrucks, CW3Topher, ThunderCracker, and wilfreeman, I have you down for 2 each. I still have a good number left, so take all you want.

Mac

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok i have a list but ill add to it later. so far.. kitchen burner that shows code of needing igniter work 100.00 for a 105 a cover needing all the stiching redone and a rear landing leg. for a 101 2 rims and one axle. a new large fuel tank i think is for a mac powered truck. brand new. a artic cover for duece or 5ton. drink and food cambros. and a 5ton front bumper that is bent in some

oddave715

ok i have a list but ill add to it later. so far.. kitchen burner that shows code of needing igniter work 100.00 for a 105 a cover needing all the stiching redone and a rear landing leg. for a 101 2 rims and one axle. a new large fuel tank i think is for a mac powered truck. brand new. a artic cover for duece or 5ton. drink and food cambros. and a 5ton front bumper that is bent in some

Which 101 axle a1,a2 or a3??

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Would anyone have a red dot ac unit that mounts to the cab wall that would trade for the box style ac kit Zout installed in his deuce that has the heater? I'm wanting to install one in the SEMTT so two heaters would be pointless.

Also looking for a 5th wheel wrecker.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:tigger:

[QUOTEAlso looking for a 5th wheel wrecker.][/QUOTE]

Do you mean a wrecker with a 5th wheel mounted where the rear winch is on a M816 which is a M819 or do you mean a 5th wheel wrecker attachment that goes on the 5th wheel of a regular tractor (Holmes Kit)?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there anyone venturing to this rally that might have the dreaded 200A charging system that came on the M1010 and a few select M1028s?
Mostly need the alt brackets but will consider more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks