• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

jw4x4

mirror.jpgNow I can attach a pic. This is the type I am looking for. I still have the original mirrors that came on the truck. I may have to use them until I can find a match.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cancel my last. I only had one pair of mirrors and now I know why I haven't seen them. LOL.

Cots, I have a few if folks need a loaner. Wasn't considering selling.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Andy and I will have at least 3 winchs at the rally if anyone should need one.
Not counting Adam we know he needs one.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My wife and a friend are crafters/scrap bookers. As such, they have come up with a line of insulated beer mugs and wine glasses, with vinyl letters and designs. My wife and friend have lettered a beer mug for the Georgia rally, and the wine glass can be lettered also. The lettering is "Steel Soldiers" and under that is "2014 Georgia Rally". Your name can be added under the heading, and it lettering can be done in just about any color(OD Green would be awesome, I think). The samples shown are silver on the beer mug, and black on the wine glass. You must order in advance to have the mugs/wine glasses delivered to the Ga rally. The good part is the cost is only Twelve(12) dollars
.DSCN1500.jpgDSCN1501.jpgDSCN1497.jpg
PM me with orders.

wilfreeman

I have a few items i will be bringing for sale at the GA rally.

Complete cargo cover for a M35A2 with the aluminum bows, Tan in color $400

And a full set of rockwell axles ( one steer two rear) for $2400, includes disc brake conversion kit ( rotors and calipers)

Full set of troop seats, for M35A2 Tan in color $600
PM sent

lostnbfe

I have a US military surplus Desert Camouflage Screening System Radar Scattering Type II Class II complete kit NSN 1080-00-103-1211. It comes with large heavy duty containment bag that holds the 2 screens (nets) and repair kit. The hexagon screen is 32.2X27.9 and the diamond screen is 27.9x16.1. The screens are in pretty good shape. I will also throw in a pole set with spreaders. The pole set has a mixture of 11 aluminum and 3 fiberglass poles. For $250 OBO.

I should be there Wed evening - Sun morning.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited: