• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Chief_919

More stuff I can bring:

1 tire & wheel for a M796 bolster trailer or M1061 trailer, nice tread $75.

2 really nice 9:00-20 NDT's on wheels, fresh and only run on a trailer for about 100 miles. $125 each

Canvas covers for M416's, new production I had made $90.00

TaylorTradingCo

I have a bunch of H-45 tent heaters, $60 each including tripod and stove pipe, brand new, some rust from sitting outside, but once you use them they are going to rust up anyway.

I also have immersion water heaters, $45 used. $60 new in crate.

I have a nice pair of fenders for an 800 series 5-ton, came off a 818, no lights, $250 for the pair.

I just got in a ton of litters/stretchers. They are the newer ones with the black mesh. They make great cots, I will be sleeping on one while there. Show special 2/$25!

I have some extra long black intermediate sleeping bags, good for really tall people, NOT part of the modular system, stand alone item, but military issued, $25 each. Also some more black ones that are like civilian ones that zip all the way to the corner and can be joined together to make a two person bag, again non modular, $25 each on them too.

Derek

TaylorTradingCo

I would buy a bunch of used 900R20 tires/wheels if they were dirt cheap. They don't have to be super nice. I have a customer that runs a rock quarry and they are all the time going through them.

I am also interested in a S280 shelter cheap.

Cheap is my middle name:)

Derek

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
LAST CALL FOR PART OF EAST BLOCK VEHICLES

I still maybe can manage to get smaller parts or documentation of East Block MVs like Tatra's, Praga, OT-810 halftracks, tanks, bikes, etc to the Rally. But I would have to know TODAY so I can get them tomorrow or on Saturday. Don't need to make a profit but traveling costs and extra luggage fees should be covered.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Thank U MWMules and if a West Coaster wanted to fly in might the
closest Airport be Atlanta or is there another/better?
Atlanta airport is about an hour away (depending on traffic coming out).
You can get a rental there or maybe on of the Georgia Mafia guys can pick you up.

I have some extra long black intermediate sleeping bags, good for really tall people, NOT part of the modular system, stand alone item, but military issued, $25 each. Also some more black ones that are like civilian ones that zip all the way to the corner and can be joined together to make a two person bag, again non modular, $25 each on them too.
I guess this came about as a result of the new version of "don't ask, don't tell".:roll:

Chief_919

Just picked up a load of goodies in NC and my trailer is loaded fully so its staying that way and I will bring it to the rally and uncover it for the first time there!

Whats on trailer and how much im asking for it all!

Small to large items:

Jerry can Tripods NEW some with box some without! Asking $15.00 each No Box $20.00 each with box
View attachment 519281Not actual picture of my tripods but same ones! Mine look to be the taller ones too!

Jerry Fuel Cans 51 cans in all.
Used rougher or prop cans $20.00 each
Used Lighter rust Good Condition $40.00 each
New Will open box of 5 at rally first time $75.00 each ( Only 10 Available New )
View attachment 519282Not actual picture of my cans one i found on internet but same lid on my cans!

German Food storage containers! These are cool! Don't know much about these but they have a internal removable
food container and come with Dipping spoon and ladle! Found only one online and it was on eBay mid summer and
sold for $100.00 plus shipping. These look like a Jerry can when you first see them!
Look to be New never used a few are dated in the 60's
Asking $70.00 on these I have nine some with one container and some with 3 containers in side them
View attachment 519283Picture found on internet but same can.

New Hardigg Medical Containers with wheels w/ storage containers in them
Asking $125.00 These are going for over $85 each on GL.
View attachment 519284View attachment 519285

2 NEW Type 4 Camo Netting in Bag 1 Hex and 1 Diamond with repair kit! Only 2 available
Asking $250.00 each

View attachment 519293Not actual picture of netting...:0)

Surgical or Medical tables:
Asking $150.00
View attachment 519295

Cambro with food server trays: ( These I may or May not bring if nobody's interested! )
Asking $125.00
View attachment 519296

New Medical Metal Chests with Drawer insert available! Insert also new!
Medium Container $65.00
Large Container $80
Add New Insert $80.00
View attachment 519298 View attachment 519301

3 11x11 Command post tents all with like new Frames.....Well supposed to be will check at rally
Used dirty needs TLC Shape $450.00
Used Good Shape $550.00
Mostly all New but has Used door wall and roof both in good condition $650.00
View attachment 519303 Not actual picture this is one of my pictures I used a few years ago!

Also PLEASE update my contact info for yall that keeps up with me! Im NO longer using email from Bobby@usarmytent.com My new address is Bobby@MilitaryFieldGear.com or Sales@MilitaryFieldGear.com. Phone number still same! 706-795-5979

Also unless anyone gets hold of me needing AMMO CANS other than those of you that already have, I may not have any cans much available at rally because Im the ones that are pre sold are taking up most of my trailer! If i need more I can make arrangements but if nobody does I will just bring what I can!
Bobby!

You can up here right by the shop and didn't stop in and say hi?

I am hurt.

Chief_919

Gas masks:

I have a bunch of these Russian GP-5 gas masks. No filters, but any standard 40mm filter works. You don't want the filters anyway the actual Russian ones have asbestos in them.

Mostly smalls, some mediums.

$7.00 each, and that includes the Russian brown cloth shoulder bag.

Or a case of 16 smalls for $75, 16 mediums $85.

Great Halloween items!

gasmask.jpg

Artillery Shells

Real Vietnam Era 105mm shells, never loaded, have small demil cuts to the primer pockets

$30

shell.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks