• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Georgia Rally Multimedia SSGR14 thread

JOECOOL48

re-broadcast from buy trade page
Man did I have a good time. Thanks to those who worked so hard to make this a great rally. Thanks to those that made purchases from me and those that I traded with and bought from. I came home with a lot more than I took.. When I got home I parked down by the barn, and when my wife ask me what I got, I told her not much, just a little of this and a little of that. I did not want her to see that the back of my pickup was full and mounded over. It looked like it was moving day. What am I going to do with a field sink? I have no idea.
Thanks

oddshot

And that was only part of it. The rest of it stretched back into the camping area. It was a great convoy.
I was leaving for home sitting at a stop sign when part of the convoy came high-ballin' back from the bbq. I've not seen that many MV's in a line pounding that hard in a VERY long time. It was an amazing and emotional sight for me ... and Henry both. It was all I could do to reign in the old feller to keep him from trying to go after them.

A GREAT weekend ... even if I never did get to see that movie about Dark that Papa bear was talking about.:confused:

m715mike

plewhiskey,

Thank you for taking the time to post all of these great pictures! I really appreciate being able to share in this event, albeit vicariously through your posts.

-Michael

TMNT

By the looks of the pictures posted so far, am I to believe that only one truck got stuck in the mud all weekend?
There were quite a few stuck at one time or other. I've got more pics on another camera that I'll upload as soon as it charges up. Meanwhile, I'm taking about three showers to scrape off all the funk and dust!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks