• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Georgia Rally Multimedia SSGR14 thread

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Things are rocking early. Day 2 of the rally is getting busy.

We had a good show so far. I bought all the good stuff so far so I hope others are bringing new stuff :)

Attendees as of Sunday afternoon:

Ron
John and Jane
Phil (And Parents)
Drew (And Crew)
Emilie
Steveooo
Clint
Dawn
Chris
Myself (for Sunday)

Pics of today

Attachments

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Started a new thread for all the great pictures.

Get busy posting

zout

I envy those DT clean up fellas - looks like they a experienced tutor - of course they did fry a RV last year - probably the same rascals getting practice.

TMNT

Arrived 1330 or so. Great weather but a little warmer than I had hoped. Hung out a bit with John and Ron and then off to bed. Now if only the rest of the guys would settled down and knock off all the noise.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNT

The 915 belongs to a man named Ken. He's not on Steel Soldiers. I'll be getting a guided tour a bit later this afternoon. The 916 with the van body belongs to av8r.

TMNT

So I got sidetracked with making the Czech connection, andI missed the 915 tour for today. I'll get with Ken in the morning and take some photos for you.

Last edited:

2dogsafightin

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I cant make it this year.... I sure do like seeing all the picts. Hope to make it next year. Keep the picts and vids coming...At least I can see some of what is going on.......2Dogs.....out.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got on-sight twice today delivering trailers and setting up booth! Looks like im in the top left side corner of field near GunnerMac and the **** House! :0)

Back home now getting some much needed rest will head back out tomorrow morning with last trailer load!

Happy......Happy,.......Happy

View attachment 520872 Getting ready to leave! Damm 3 trailers one truck! How did that happen!

View attachment 520869 Registration Area Tuesday 2pm

View attachment 520870 Setting up Booth! Than Gimpy and Gunnermac for the help Setting up the tent!

View attachment 520871 Unloading Pallets of Ammo Cans First Trip 3pm! Thanks to Durham Town for lending us a hand with the BobCat!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here it is Wednesday and we only have a few pictures (I have moved most of them over here). What is up with that??????

I know you guys have not overdosed on Zout's cherries. :wreckerman893:

Well maybe on Robo's Czech liquid refreshments.:whistle:

nopics

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks