• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOECOOL48

Actually I was selling on ebay at $15.00 a bag but got tired of having to double check bags after my guy that packed the packed them with less then what I told him and I found some here and there broken.

So what I will do is instead of $10.00 a bag I will do 3 bags for $20.00 this way if you do find any broken you have plenty!

Let me know; Bobby
Could you put me down for 2 bags? You don't need any fiberglass camo support systems do you?

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will have Brand new 939 5 ton hoods. If they are pre paid I can get them there. $150 at the rally. I'm not bringing them if not prepaid. I think I can carry 6 or 7 with me

These also include brand new nice insulation. This is worth the cost alone

joeM62

Trying to clean out the shed. Will load up ONLY if spoken for ahead of time. Pay at rally.
M37 parts.
Hood. 50
Grill/headlight guards. 25 for all 3
Engine compartment sides. 30 pair
Rear bumpers. 30 pair
(2) LU4 winches, (1) PTO and driveshaft, 1 leaks, some cable, 1 is in parts - 1000 both
100 amp alternator, regulator. 150
Transfer case 250

Miscellaneous
Heavy 15' X 1" cables with huge eyelets 15
Jerry can holders. 20.
M200A1 tongue jacks. 15
Antenna mounts. 10
Helicopter hand winch. 50
Air tanks. 10
Taillights - 15 pair metal, 5 plastic
Old style taillights. 20
Trailer pigtails. 30
Arctic grill covers 25
Shackles 6"x9", 1 1/2" threaded pin 25
Tow bars, reinforced, medium,
Just tow bar. 125
Tow bar with 1" pins. 150
Tow bar with 1" feet, 1" pins 250.
Axle clamps, 25 pair
Pioneer tool trailer - no title. 800
Laundry M1061 trailer - title. 900

CCKW axles, front and rear. 500 both
CCKW transmission. 150
- PTO. 100

M101 parts
Tailgate chain and pin. 15 both
Whale tail parking brake handles. 15 both
Do you know what the shackles are rated at and does the jerry can come with straps

MDSA

Joe, the shackles are from the double snatch block off a wrecker, so I think 40,000 lbs. I'll try to get a pic in the morning if they don't float way in this flood.

Coffey, gotcha. Two cables. Thanx

icecreamman

New to the thread----just found out I might get to go.....

Anyone have a window mechanism for the passenger side of a deuce? Someone has to have one to "justify" my reason to go to my wife.

andy3

I am considering bringing a parts Deuce to tear the truck all the way down. At the rally I'm not committed to it yet. I want to see if there would be enough reason to do it. I will post pictures and as much detail as I know tomorrow.

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll have some of the following with me. The rest will be brought only if prepaid.

2 NOS right side M939 windshields with seal, latch and hinge. These are still in the boxes. $150 a piece prepaid

Used M939 front bumper. Nice and straight. Nothing included but the bumper. $100

NOS Hemtt front light bar with bulbs and harness. This goes under the visor in front of the cab with 5 amber lights. $75 prepaid

NEW LVSR loading hook. This is the hook that pulls the containers or flat racks onto the vehicle. $100

Lightly Used 55 gallon drum lifting clamp. Clamps around the top with a lifting eye in the center. $150

NEW 11.00x20 G177 on a rim. This is still in the spare tire rack on my truck and can be removed at the rally. $150

Custom front and rear bumpers that should fit a CUCV. They came off a civilian 1985 Chevrolet Silverado if that helps. These will probably come with me and we can haggle a price once you verify they'll fit.

I might have some NEW Grote 10-34v LED tail lights left. They don't have buckets but will fit your old buckets, and come with the full gasket for surface mounting. $50 a piece
SOLD OUT for now. Trying to procure some more.

I'll have a bunch of other small stuff with me that's not worth posting. Everything will be with me on the truck for the whole event so just stop me if you want to look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.