• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could you put me down for 2 bags? You don't need any fiberglass camo support systems do you?
Thanks Got you down! Remember you you Buy two you Get one Free! So 3 Bags are yours...:0) I do not need any Fiberglass at this time Thanks.
Trying to move off property so don't want to add to my load yet! But still need to move a lot of things though!

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wanted to buy a reasonable Mule.
Friday Morning Funny;;;;; ALERT

Im not sure if I have ever met a REASONABLE Mule, I have met a many Mule's in my time, working on my uncles Farm. So I see my self as some what of a expert in this field.
So I can tell you finding a Reasonable Mule is going to be DAM hard!

BUT I have met a few Reasonable Burro's in my time so might want to consider them instead!....:0)

DOCFARMALL's Reasonable Mule.jpg::::0000))))

goldneagle

Anyone need a Driver's side door COMPLETE with glass? $150 delivered to GR. Will fit M35 M818 and M939 trucks. PM me if interested.

joeM62

I have a good used plastic battery box for a duce I will bring to the rally along with the towbar feet and pins. Might bring Wrecker boom lights if someone request them

Last edited:

1crook

NOS M-series Speedometers $30 each

IMG_1548.jpg

Used Hardigg Cases, various prices

NOS Red Cross Signs (I am only bringing these if someone commits to buying them). $40 per pair

Slave Cable Ends $150 per pair

NOS Air Shifter/Ratio Selector for the Caterpillar 7155 Transmission M915, M916 $100 each (Will only be bringing some of these if someone commits to buying them).

NOS Caterpillar 7155 Transmission Control Valve/Valve Body NSN 2520-01-072-9957 $300 each (Will only be bringing some of these if someone commits to buying them).

NOS M59 Oven Doors $25 each (Will only bring if someone commits to buy)

NOS LED Tan Taillight Sets w/buckets $125 per set (Several sets available)

NOS Military Ammo Can Holders for the 50 cal and 20mm cans $15 each (Cans not included).

NOS Military H-45 Heaters $75 each (All have some surface rust), includes stack, a fuel flow control valve, heater lid, fuel supply hose, reaming tool, stack cap with guy lines, tech manual, and a gravity feed adaptor, does not include jerry can stand. (I will only bring these if someone commits to buy them).

NOS Warning Light Lenses $2 each

NOS Red Clearance Light Lenses $2 each

NOS 5 Ton Axle Boots NSN Pair Non-Zippered NSN 2530-00-421-7227 for M939, M809, and M39 series 5 Tons $35 per pair

NOS Military Troop Seat Portion, not entire assembly M35A2, M923, M925, M813 $75 each. I am starting to run low on these, so buy them if you want them at the show.

20150323_125824.jpg

I am sure that I will come across other fine wares as I get the trailer loaded up for the show and will probably add more stuff before then.

MDSA

Ron, yes, 1". Maybe 1 1/8" depending on how well my eyes line things up.

Juan, gotcha down for 2 cables. Thank you.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a good used plastic battery box for a duce I will bring to the rally along with the towbar feet and pins. Might bring Wrecker boom lights if someone request them
Joe what kind of boom lights and price?

If right price and right item you know where they go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.