• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
SWISS and 73m819 want and committed list
SWISS -- Need an 800 series steering column. Found one
SWISS -- Trade or Buy Looking for 11 G177 tires, can trade 7 good 14x20's, 3 are new.
73m819 -- I am looking for 4 of the cab outside grab hand holds, these are mounted on the tub just before or right at the rear corner curve of the tub,. found some
Rmtaunton -- Snatch block for 5 ton, We have MORE then 1, talk to swiss
swiss -- Joe put swiss down for a set please (pole set)
73m819 -- Put 73m819 down for a set, thanks (pole set)
73m819 -- Looking to buy or trade for TWO clear lenses for the single light armored head lights. Will swap a pair of ir lenses for clear if someone is looking for the ir lenses.
73m819 -- Sorta looking for TWO 939 a0/a1 fuel tanks NOT a2 or tractor, or the small wrecker tank.
73m819 -- Someone buys this truck, talk to me about driving it to where it needs to go.(Sandcobras truck)
73m819 -- will take 3 81mm brown
swiss -- Another 81 brown please And 2 60
swiss -- Looking for some Jameson Florescent lights not at e-bay pricing. PM me if you have some to sell. (do not know if this has been found ???)
73m819 -- Twight, I have 3 specter fuel cans at you place (i think) that I brought from Carnac, could you PLEASE bring them to the rally, thank you. (dealt with)Thank You
73m819 -- I WILL take it (939 air drier) if joe does not. ALSO looking for a 939 foot brake treadle valve
Andyrv6av8r -- I think I have 2 driers Ron.

sandcobra164 -- Ron, I have a M939 series treadle valve with pedal, new never used. I'll confirm tomorrow, gotta dig through my parts bin.
73m819 -- I sure would like 4 PSP sections
73m819 -- Adam, I could use a metal air gauge, NOT one of those crap plastic ones.
73m819 -- looking for A 809 series front winch drive shaft.
73m819 -- looking for 200' of 5/8" NEW winch cable
73m819 -- Looking for 2 or 3 G177x20s, on or off rim
73m819 -- Looking for a METAL water temp. gauge and sending unit as a set
73m819 -- I will take a glad hand bunch, need at least two with glad hands.

I think this is ALL, I hope, as it is NOW, I am going to need to acquirer a BIG trailer just to haul ALL our acquired goodies back to the AO and the FOB.
ADDING to the list
73m819 -- Need TWO military on/off switches with lever,
73m819 -- Need TWO 809/939 start switch with lever,
73m819 -- Need FOUR extra levers for the military switches

Last edited:

sandcobra164

Is anyone interested in a MEP 831 with a broken connecting rod? I'm sorry to update that a local member has made a strong offer that I can't refuse. I will not have this generator beyond this Saturday. I apologize to Coffey1 and Ferro as they both sent me messages indicating interest in this generator. I didn't have a clue these were so sought after being only 3K and this one with a broken connecting rod from my simple diagnosis.
Respectfully,
Joseph

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ron, remind me! I have an on-off switch with lever that's been in my wiring bag for years! If you depend on me to remember, you won't be getting it.

AMGeneral

Would anyone have any interest in a vinyl GP medium tent with poles? I can leave it on the trailer and bring it,otherwise I gotta unload it beforehand.

Mark gave it to me and honestly I have no idea what I would do with it.

Attachments

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Is any one going to have spin on oil and fuel filter kits at the rally
Might want to contact JATONKA. I got my kit from him and it has worked flawlessly for me and at a good price (can't remember what that was but I'm a cheap !#@%$^& so it must have been good).

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
BTW, I will most likely have an NOS air assist power steering kit. I think I have two sitting in MD but won't know for sure until I arrive there next week.

Hottrodd789

Might want to contact JATONKA. I got my kit from him and it has worked flawlessly for me and at a good price (can't remember what that was but I'm a cheap !#@%$^& so it must have been good).
is he coming to the rally or did order from him. It's just difficult to order from him he doesn't do cc or on line

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If JATONKA isn't coming to the rally - I can stop by his and pick stuff up...

(JT - let me know if you are going)

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone need 1100x20 tire chains new and have 6 of them. I am not going to drag them up if I don't get an offer.

Edit all of the sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks