• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Military Transport Association of NJ Show & Swap Meet 4/18-19

lpcoating

Supporting Vendor
Plan on being there with M151 body panels. Very nice show and location but there was not much 151 interest there last year. I'll try again!

Guy

emr

Hello This is an automated message This is the email address of the Vendor Space sales unit of the MTA swapmeet. Spaces for the 2015 show are open for sale as described below. The email address for general information is info@mtaswapmeet.com. If you are a new vendor and are interested in joining us, we offer spots to new vendors commencing February 1 2015. Returning vendors may renew their spots after January 1, 2015. This email account is monitored and your email will be sent to the committee. You should be receiving a response soon. Thank you spaces@mtaswapmeet.com

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes you can. Saturday is the main day but Friday lets you get some deals with venders. People come and go all day Saturday.

HAWKMAN

I'll be there in O-36 (at least that is where I was last year) If anyone needs any CUCV parts I can bring.Also can bring cheap 101 trailer if interest is shown...

foxtrk2

ill be there as usual with the contact truck mite have a few parts in back to get rid of never know what ill find though to bring

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks