• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2016 Georgia Rally Multimedia GMVR16 Thread

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank God for this MV hobby!

Good people. Wholesome fun. ... and the internet to include those of us unable to attend and no need to send postcards when posting pics is so much more personally inclusive.

Thanks to ALL for sharing the experiences!!!

Carry on.

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Tatra deserves it's own post, not only for the cool factor, but the fact it was driven all the way from Canada...

20161023_091304.jpg

20161023_091246.jpg

20161023_091232.jpg

20161023_091222.jpg

20161023_091217.jpg

20161023_091208.jpg

20161023_090918.jpg

20161023_090900.jpg

20161023_090853.jpg

20161023_090835.jpg

20161023_090801.jpg

20161023_085718.jpg

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Firstly, I would like to thank all the folks who attend this rally. Each year folks seem to bring their best and it shows.

Thanks to all the volunteers who really do put lots of time and effort into the planning and operation of this event. I run one small insignificant part at it can be tasking. Rather than name names, I would just like to give a big thanks to all of those folks who helped out at the RT.

This year things were a little different for me. After relocating my family to N GA, I was pleasantly suprised to learn that my kids had a fall break. It just happened to be during the rally too. My biggest thanks goes out to them. As far as I know, they were respectful, responsible and willing to help. Many times I would stumble off knowing that either of them could run the RT. I probably took advantage of their ability to run things but responsibility builds character.
Jonathan and Andrew, a sincere thanks fron Dad, you both stepped up and made me proud.

Lets see, about 360 days until the rally sound about right?
Kenny, I am too old for more kids but if I did have more I would want them to be like yours.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Firstly, I would like to thank all the folks who attend this rally. Each year folks seem to bring their best and it shows.

Thanks to all the volunteers who really do put lots of time and effort into the planning and operation of this event. I run one small insignificant part at it can be tasking. Rather than name names, I would just like to give a big thanks to all of those folks who helped out at the RT.

This year things were a little different for me. After relocating my family to N GA, I was pleasantly suprised to learn that my kids had a fall break. It just happened to be during the rally too. My biggest thanks goes out to them. As far as I know, they were respectful, responsible and willing to help. Many times I would stumble off knowing that either of them could run the RT. I probably took advantage of their ability to run things but responsibility builds character.
Jonathan and Andrew, a sincere thanks fron Dad, you both stepped up and made me proud.

Lets see, about 360 days until the rally sound about right?
Kenny, I am too old for more kids but if I did have more I would want them to be like yours.

zout

I have no clue what PapaBear was up to - it could have had something to do with that pinapple cake thingy at the rally - but when he pulled into the truckstop for fuel on the way back - this line of MV MP's were following him.20161023_122237.jpg

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have no clue what PapaBear was up to - it could have had something to do with that pinapple cake thingy at the rally - but when he pulled into the truckstop for fuel on the way back - this line of MV MP's were following him.View attachment 650878
That explains the silent black helicopter that was tracking him too.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Zout why did we not take pictures of the seven vehicles you restored that were present and accounted for this year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks