• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2016 Georgia Rally Multimedia GMVR16 Thread

zout

Swiss...per your question
Indeed at this years Ga Rally there were ONLY 7 vehicles out of a total of 30 I have re-done since 2009.

My pleasure comes from just seeing the owners smiling and driving them.
I believe a few years back we lined up 4 of them in the main field and took a picture.

This year that young man Michael put a smile even on Zout2's face seeing him doing an outstanding job of driving her sold M38A1 constantly...he is a mighty fine young man. Questionable on on dad tho. LOL.

Another Ahab

It's real clear.

The GA Rally has it going on. It's got to be the Mother of all Rallies. Looks like fun!

Thanks for all the great pics and vids, and to all the folks who help pull it together.
There just always seems to be a whole lot of work behind anything that looks to run so smooth. :beer:

Last edited:

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's real clear.

The GA Rally has it going on. It's got to be the Mother of all Rallies. Looks like fun!

Thanks for all the great pics and vids, and to all the folks who help pull it together.
There just always seems to be a whole lot of work behind anything that looks to run so smooth. :beer:
I was unable to make it this year, planning on the next one. You should do the same! Love to meet you.

Another Ahab

I was unable to make it this year, planning on the next one. You should do the same! Love to meet you.
Sure would like to meet you too, QUADJEEPER; and the many other Partners-in-Crime, also.

Just might have bring a basket to carry home some peaches, and then find a way to drop-in the next rally or so!

Another Ahab

Not this year, had some small issues with health in the family this year.

But My Beautiful Bride has people in the Chattanooga area, and that would make an easy jump from TN to the GA Rally. Might could pull it off next year. Looks like a whole lot of fun.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, that's a GREAT idea!

Why don't we ALL get together someplace and share our common interests in Former Military Vehicles and other fetishes we hold near and dear to our addicted hearts.

As many as can could bring their MV's and we could even simulate a real military encampment as stuff..... sleeping under the stars and feeding on bulk-prepared CHOW and stuff. Maybe even tell stories.... nay, WHOPPERS around the ol' camp fire.

Heck, let's call it a RALLY ! ! !

roflroflrofl

I keep threatening to attend one of these things.... Maybe this year will be the year it happens.

RAYZER

Back at the lz safe!
Nancy, Rosco and I had a great time at the Rally, it was good to see old friends and make some new ones!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well it appears I've been captured in a photograph for a change at the GA Rally. Good thing it's from behind so you can't see my face.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's a plan. Me and the Chaplain might have to chat that up!

It'd be great if you could rent these from Enterprise, wouldn't it!?

View attachment 651102
Rocky,
I like your idea for the ride to the rally from the airport. How about I pick you up in this on my way to Atlanta....

IMG_3448.jpg
I call dibs on the Front Seat and you can drive the Jeep. OK?

I'll bet I win the "COOLEST MV" trophy, huh?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks