• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2016 Georgia Rally Multimedia GMVR16 Thread

The Stig

I have to say I had a complete blast. I'm more hooked now than I was last year. Met some super fine people, and hopefully made some new friends. Heard a great story about my truck before I got it that finally had me settle on a name. Clint told me how my truck became known as Swamp Truck, and how can you not name a vehicle after a funny story set around it. So Swamp Truck or "Swampy" it will now be known as. Oh, if anyone out on the trail doing video yesterday of my truck going up the rocky hill please post it, my battery had died and I didnt get a stitch of footage of it. was only my second time on the trail. I met so many people I hate I have forgotten some of your real names. But thank you to everyone that helped me out. It was great to spend this time getting to know my truck better, and spending some time with great people. lucky for me no major damage to the truck. I did lose my rear brake lights and turn signals but the tail lights and markers work. Gonna have to find the cause of that now.

Ron I hate I didn't get a chance to get back and talk with you like I wanted.

Swamp Truck

IMG_2630.jpg

Joy Riding Shotgun

IMG_2579.jpg

Lastly leaving the Rally Site this afternoon. Can't believe its over. Time to start planning next year!

https://youtu.be/Jsf88s2Xa38

Another Ahab

I have to say I had a complete blast. It was great to spend this time getting to know my truck better, and spending some time with great people. lucky for me no major damage to the truck. I did lose my rear brake lights and turn signals but the tail lights and markers work. Gonna have to find the cause of that now.
All you need to do is install a manual override; piece of cake:

Brake Lights.jpg

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Even though I wasn't running the skid steer this year, it seemed like I was busier than ever. I never got to come over and say hey and hang out a bit. Sorry about that.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am in dire straits here. My wife insisted that I get pics of the MKT and its operations. I failed miserably. She is on her way home now so please, if some has pics, it would get me out of hot water.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks