• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2016 NC Denton Farm Park BUY/SELL/TRADE Thread.......

tacticalmike

Military Clothing: i will have a huge assortment of camo. just about every color of real issue uniforms. jackets $10.00 and up......pants $15.00 and up. boonie hats $15.00, new boots $50.00-$75.00. i will have an enclosed trailer full of current surplus.
MRE meals in current dates $5.00 per meal with heaters.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll have a couple blankets, some ACU pants (used)... but that's about it... I may have a few other things, but not really selling much.

Only thing I'm really looking for, and might get it before then... is a Bridge Dataplate set from the 70s.

TacMac2012

I will probably have a M1088 tractor and a HMMWV or two. Buddy of mine from Winston will be there with a few of his vehicles and probably some truck parts. I'm a dealer in NC so once I get the paperwork for these trucks I'll really start pushing to sell them. Still waiting on EUC's for the HMMWV's I bought, hopefully the M1088's will be sold before then though.

michigandon

Got a MEP003a on an M116a3 trailer. WILL run and put out power. I haven't fooled with it in a while, but I plan on tinkering with it between now and April. I am NOT going to bring it down unless there is serious interest in it beforehand.

$2500 or trade for an M886.

MDSA

M37 parts.

Grill/headlight guards. 25 for all 3
Hood sides. 30 pair
Rear bumpers. 30 pair
(2) LU4 winches, (1) PTO and driveshaft, 1 needs rebuilding, 1 is in parts - 1000
100 amp alternator, 150
Transfer case 200

Miscellaneous
Heavy 15' cables with huge eyelets 15
Jerry can holders. 20.
M200A1 tongue jacks. 15
Antenna mounts. 10
Helicopter hand winch. 50
Air tanks. 10
Taillights - 10 metal, 5 plastic
Old style taillights. 10
Trailer pigtails. 30
Arctic grill covers 25
Shackles 6"x9", 1 1/2" threaded pin 25
Tow bars, reinforced, medium,
Just tow bar. 125
Tow bar with 1" pins. 150
Tow bar with 1" feet, 1" pins 250.
Axle clamps, 25 pair
Pioneer tool trailer - no title. 800
Laundry M1061 trailer - title. 900

CCKW axles, front and rear. 500 both
CCKW transmission. 150
- PTO. 100

M101 parts
Tailgate chain and pin. 15 both
Whale tail parking brake handles. 15 both

Last edited:

MDSA

Mike,

This pic shows the setup for the Towbar foot on my Deuce. 1" pin and 1 1/2" space for shackle mount. I did not drag the entire Towbar out due to rain and weight.

My towbars have the military upgraded collar already welded on for extra strength.

Thank you for asking.

Attachments

tacticalmike

I have a customer looking for an M35A2 he wants to buy before the rally. so if anyone of you guys knows of anything for sale let me know so i can pass along the info. thanks.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
I had a friend that passed away and I am going Thursday to meet up with his wife to write up classified ads for two deuces. I plan to start, drive them, take photos, write up as best description as i can and get pricing. They are not my trucks nor am I an expert at all things deuce but I will do all I can to help someone decide if they want to make the trip here to look at them. If any one has any specific Questions or areas they want/think should be examined please let me know. They are located in Blue Ridge Georgia. Also there are some associated parts and accessories that i will inventory, price and list on here first. Please note I will be traveling tonight and tomorrow so message response time may be slow. Thanks Micro

wilfreeman

I have a customer looking for an M35A2 he wants to buy before the rally. so if anyone of you guys knows of anything for sale let me know so i can pass along the info. thanks.
Is he looking for original or bobbed? I am planning on putting mine (bobbed, dually) up for sale before then. He can check out the build from the start on my blog (address in my signature) if interested.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Is he looking for original or bobbed? I am planning on putting mine (bobbed, dually) up for sale before then. He can check out the build from the start on my blog (address in my signature) if interested.
Man you put a lot of blood sweat and beers in that truck hate you decided to sell it but life goes on. Hope you're planning on replacing it soon with the other Green iron?

michigandon

M880 parts:

Depot Rebuilt Dana 44 front: $350
Used Dana 44 front: $175.
Used front rotors and hubs. Should be turnable and reusable? $75

Set of four (4) 16" 8 lug Ford rims, painted 383 green: $100.

Again, probably won't drag this stuff down with me unless there is some serious interest beforehand.

tacticalmike

I had a friend that passed away and I am going Thursday to meet up with his wife to write up classified ads for two deuces. I plan to start, drive them, take photos, write up as best description as i can and get pricing. They are not my trucks nor am I an expert at all things deuce but I will do all I can to help someone decide if they want to make the trip here to look at them. If any one has any specific Questions or areas they want/think should be examined please let me know. They are located in Blue Ridge Georgia. Also there are some associated parts and accessories that i will inventory, price and list on here first. Please note I will be traveling tonight and tomorrow so message response time may be slow. Thanks Micro
sorry for your loss.......

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, just thought of this, if someone wants/needs something from Bragg/Fayettenam (within reason *ahem*) LMK. I could also swing a small MEP or two in my truck, just as long as they're out by the first night so I can sleep.

Landbarger

Hey, just thought of this, if someone wants/needs something from Bragg/Fayettenam (within reason *ahem*) LMK.
Are you towing the Pioneer tool trailer or will you have hitch space available? I don't have any current plans, but I figure it may open a possibility for someone.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks