• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2016 NC Denton Farm Park BUY/SELL/TRADE Thread.......

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
932A2 metal splash guards. I'll take whatever anyone wants to give.

20160409_182704.jpg

High back seat. This is currently in my wife's 923A2 but it is being replaced. It will come with the bracket I made to bolt it directly on a 5 ton springer base. An easy install and a very comfortable seat. $100

20160409_181848.jpg 20160409_181922.jpg

wilfreeman

I have a remote controlled M5 Stuart tank from 21st Century Toys that I am thinking about selling if anyone is interested on here. I'm sure the WW2 re enactors will be interested, but I thought I would offer on here first. From what I read, they are getting to be rare in working form. It is a 1/6th scale plastic tank that is 29"L X 15"w X 16"h. Does not have any of the accessories such as shovels and 50 cal mg, and the missile launcher doesn't work (with a pencil anyway), so I am pricing it at half of the eBay asking prices - $200.
WP_20160322_22_10_44_Pro_LI.jpg
I am also bringing my stacks of Military Vehicles and Supply Line/Army Motors magazines (new and old) to sell if anyone is interested.

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
id like to see that seat. i want to swap mine out for something more comfy but dont know what i want yet....hoping my available options will tell me. lol
I'll bring it and the bracket if you want me too. The only reason that I swapped it out was my wife wanted different seat belts that the new seat offered.

DanM7890

Have been trying to revive some 6tl batteries that have been sitting without luck. Anyone have one that they are willing to sell?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks