• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2017 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade thread

TruckGuy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A few M35 Deuce items to sell

A few M35 Deuce items to sell. If interested let me know.

Injection pump/HH (pulled from rebuild create engine) - $600
Trans PTO + Linkage - Sold
NOS PTO rebuild Kit - Sold
Oil filter cans + centers - $15
Winch cable + chain/hook - Sold
Fuel Pump Gasket - $5
NOS Parking brake shoe set - $100
NOS Front Wiring Harness + Alternator wiring kit. (for older Deuce-no turn signal wiring) - Sold

Send me a PM if interested..... Want it, make an offer

Parkbrake.jpgip.jpgwinchcable.jpgpto1.jpgptorebuild.jpgfrontharness.jpgfuelpumpgasket.jpgoilcans.jpg

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
For the third year in a row, I would like to get a set of doors, frames, and side curtains for an M151A2. (But NOT the ones made of gold):papabear:
Check with Profo (marty) he has a bunch of mutt parts in his shop he wants to clean out. Engines/Trans/ and all kinda crap for cheap. I can bring it up from his place for little to nothing.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
M939 Tractor fuel tank 55gal (no strainer or cap/no rust) $50
NHC250 Good take off starters $75 ea
7/8" cable that I have had since LAST rally I got from SD. I dunno how many feet. $150
M939 Exhaust pipe with Magnaflow 12770 muffler $50. About a year old.
M35/M39/M809 Hard Top. Has two sealed holes overall good condition. $600
M66 Gun ring with cab reinforcements/Legs New in the crate $2500
M920 engine/cab mount with cross beam $200

Attachments

Last edited:

TaylorTradingCo

M818 5-ton parts

I am about to strip this truck down to the frame. Most all parts are available.
Complete winch kit, PTO, bumper extensions, linkage/lever, everything but the winch drive shaft, $750.
Heater kit complete, $100.
Battery boxes, $20 each.
Good transfer case, $250.
I also have three 5-ton transfer cases with cracked housings, may be good for spare parts, air shift mechanisms, $100 for all three, pick up only.
Axles set, $1200.
Fuel tanks, $50 each.
NHC 250 motor complete or parts.
Transmission, $250.
I also have an extra set of winch bumper extensions, $40.

Attachments

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
M939 Tractor fuel tank 55gal (no strainer or cap/no rust) $50
NHC250 Good take off starters $75 ea
7/8" cable that I have had since LAST rally I got from SD. I dunno how many feet. $150
M939 Exhaust pipe with Magnaflow 12770 muffler $50. About a year old.
M35/M39/M809 Hard Top. Has two sealed holes overall good condition. $600
M66 Gun ring with cab reinforcements/Legs New in the crate $2500
M920 engine/cab mount with cross beam $200
Hard top Sold!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

TaylorTradingCo

Tow bars stuff

I have a few long medium tow bars with double (3/4" & 1") feet, $200. I have one with big feet, $175.
I have one medium adjustable with 3/4" feet left. It has the three 1" pins to connect the bars and feet, but they are not correct pins. They are military tow bar pins, just not the original ones. All it needs are the four 3/4" pins to connect the feet to the bumper and to adjust the bar length, $225.
I have several sets of axle chains, new $40 per pair, used $30 per pair.

Attachments

TaylorTradingCo

Tow bar ends

I have no idea what these could be used for, but if you are like me, you like to fabricate stuff that didn't previously exist. I sold the tubes off a medium tow bar set and had these ends left over, $20 for all three if you can come up with a use for them.

Attachments

TaylorTradingCo

soft top frame parts needed

I am going through all of my trucks trying to see what all I need to get them complete and running and found I am just a few parts shy of having all the tops I need. I need 1-2 of the cab bows as shown, and the part that goes from the door post to the windshield for the drivers side. The one shown is for the passenger side, somehow I got two of them and short one driver.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks