• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2017 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade thread

DanM7890

To sell:
(4) Plastic storage containers 23" x 38" x 23" ($120 each)
LMTV M1082 trailer ($1200)
M1061 5-ton flatbed trailer with corner jacks ($2000)
LMTV cargo cover frame (older heavy metal type) ($400)
M1082 sold, storage containers are now $100 and I have a lot of them now. M1061 is now $1800.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am seeking a rustless CUCV hood if anyone has such laying about. Might also be interested in a grill guard.

I am still seeking these items if anyone has them in their trash heap.

Reminder to all folks. If you are buying, swapping selling or giving away anything in this thread, please make certain that you conspicuusly post your screen name on your vehicle, campsite or area of operation so that folks can find you.

Please complete your deals. If your situation has changed and you can't, have the courtesy to notify the seller. It really sucks to be holding the widget everyone wants, for Soldier B, only to find out same spent his money on prophalactics and can't close the deal. Now it's too late to find all the suiters that came along earlier and your stuck with the widget.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am still seeking these items if anyone has them in their trash heap.

Reminder to all folks. If you are buying, swapping selling or giving away anything in this thread, please make certain that you conspicuusly post your screen name on your vehicle, campsite or area of operation so that folks can find you.

Please complete your deals. If your situation has changed and you can't, have the courtesy to notify the seller. It really sucks to be holding the widget everyone wants, for Soldier B, only to find out same spent his money on prophalactics and can't close the deal. Now it's too late to find all the suiters that came along earlier and your stuck with the widget.
GoldnEagle might be parting a white cucv with a rust free hood that has a small dent and same truck has a brushguard. I am iffy on attending but TimNtrucks has been known to run the LA branch of the ss freight lines :) and since I have not burdened him yet with any of my treasures, might have room.

Csm Davis

I am going through all of my trucks trying to see what all I need to get them complete and running and found I am just a few parts shy of having all the tops I need. I need 1-2 of the cab bows as shown, and the part that goes from the door post to the windshield for the drivers side. The one shown is for the passenger side, somehow I got two of them and short one driver.
I have a stack of those, will bring you some and a few more to sell

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok it looks like im coming. depends on what sells if i go in a car or a pickup truck..
2 deuce snatch blocks
1 ladder off a m750 fits a deuce nicely(sold)
100 ft of the large wire off a m750
new in the box glass for a deuce windshield(sold)
a NOS passenger door for a deuce or 5 ton(sold)
818 transfer case low miles
wrecker chains.. 3/4 and 5/8s
corners for a deuce cargo cover bows(sold)

im looking for a green 105 top

Last edited:

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok it looks like im coming. depends on what sells if i go in a car or a pickup truck..
2 deuce snatch blocks
1 ladder off a m750 fits a deuce nicely
100 ft of the large wire off a m750
new in the box glass for a deuce windshield
a NOS passenger door for a deuce or 5 ton
818 transfer case low miles
wrecker chains.. 3/4 and 5/8s
corners for a deuce cargo cover bows

im looking for a green 105 top

Last edited:

Reckless

5 ton troop seats and bows. (Both side rails, front rails and however many bows are pictured) - $200

4 - BRAND NEW MRAP reclining seats with head rests, height controls, and sliding seat tracks - $275 per seat or $1000 for all 4. (lowest price online is 350 plus shipping) NSN 2540-01-537-4375

2- M939 series door shells (no rust) - $50 each

LMTV storage boxes $50 each with contents $125 ea

Prices will be paid in full via gift on PayPal or cover the 3.5% fees. I will not bring anything to the rally unless it is paid for.

IMG_1723.JPGIMG_1724.JPGIMG_1726.JPGIMG_1728.JPGIMG_1729.JPGIMG_1730.JPGIMG_1731.JPGIMG_1732.JPG

Last edited:

Reckless

Pretty much. Some gaskets, seals, maybe a mirror, maybe a throttle cable. If I felt like going through I would sell individually. I put it all in there for storage a while back.

Also have a M923 3 color camo tarp. Has some fading on the top and thin in some areas. $250.

Last edited:

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG_1458.jpgIMG_1459.jpgIMG_1460.jpgIMG_1461.jpg

KIT APPLICABLE TO 2-1/2 TON M44A2 AND 5 TON M39, M39A1, M39A2, M809, M939 AND M939A1 SERIES VEHICLES

Brand new in the box convoy light kit. I bought two. The other is still sealed. The boxes were sitting in a warehouse for 15 years so I opened the one I was keeping to check inside. Everything is perfect. The lights are even sealed in plastic.

I may may not bring it if not paid ahead.

$300 sealed in the box.

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
395 goodyear MVT tires brought to the rally. Tires are $150 for 98 percent or better. $100 for 90 percents. Shipping is $10 per tire.

16.00s i will be posting pics of. 95 to 100 percent XZLs $175ea 85 percents are 120ea. plus 15 per tire to be moved there.
Date coded 2010 and newer

I will post pics of the 16.00s this week.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

TaylorTradingCo

winch

As for this winch which several of you have asked about, thanks to the ever knowledgeable and helpful Gringeltaube aka Gerhard, I have now tested it and completely taken it apart and maintained it. Now I am not sure if I want to sell it or not, so for the moment it is on hold while I try to figure out where I could put it on a truck.
Derek

Attachments

Dock Rocker

As for this winch which several of you have asked about, thanks to the ever knowledgeable and helpful Gringeltaube aka Gerhard, I have now tested it and completely taken it apart and maintained it. Now I am not sure if I want to sell it or not, so for the moment it is on hold while I try to figure out where I could put it on a truck.
Derek
If you decide to sell I will take it. I can't make the rally but CSM Davis said he would provide transport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks