• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2019 Steel Soldiers Georgia Rally (19SSGR) - Georgia Military Vehicle Rally

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope everyone is having a great time, leaving in the morning & looking forward to see everyone and taking pics!!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for the great pics, mydingo!

There are a lot of fine trucks down there this week in the Great State of Georgia.

I am especially liking the low boy with the "dinghy". :jumpin:

He came in with a backhoe behind the other truck.

:)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I made it home in spite of an accident that closed I75 north at Corbin, KY.

The detour only added two hours.....

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Dammit man!!! MB and I missed seeing a BUNCH of friends!!! MB and I actually wanted to just bring the camper up yesterday and maybe leave early Sunday so we could at least spend some time with our "once a year friends" but alas...life got in the way...AGAIN!!.

The LEAST some of you could do is post some pics for us to drool over!!

PLEASE!!!!

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone get pics of that 7 ton being pulled around by that mini truck?
20191019_094626.jpg

I only have one picture but here you go. It was strange that the MTVR had gotten stuck in the wet grass at the edge of the field. I would've thought them newer trucks would've done better than that. It was flat ground and it wasn't even that muddy right there??? It's a good thing that mini-truck was there to help because it handled that brutal....yes, i said brutal...wet grass perfectly.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
View attachment 779998

I only have one picture but here you go. It was strange that the MTVR had gotten stuck in the wet grass at the edge of the field. I would've thought them newer trucks would've done better than that. It was flat ground and it wasn't even that muddy right there??? It's a good thing that mini-truck was there to help because it handled that brutal....yes, i said brutal...wet grass perfectly.
Yea that CAT C2 engine sure is a workhorse

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
View attachment 779998

I couldn’t have made it up onto the field without all that sheer power to pull me out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a ton of pics that I'm about to upload to the site. If you have Facebook then they are already on there & I have them posted on my Instagram page-(1slo4dr). If you see anyone you know please tag them for me.

michigandon

Made it back home with no mishaps, despite the fact that the Dubya Four Hundred had developed a few issues on the way down that had me concerned.

Definitely not the best Georgia Rally I ever attended. But hey, a bad day at an event like that is still better than a good day at work, right?

I know I will see at least some of you in Denton this spring!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks