• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2019 Steel Soldiers Georgia Rally (19SSGR) - Georgia Military Vehicle Rally

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Despite injection pump issues and brake issues, Susan and I made it home monday evening about 5pm. Special thanks to Kenny for helping swap out my master cyl Sun afternoon!

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got home about 5 Sunday eve. Weathered out the rain. First real long trip in the LMTV and 1061/280 combo. With the regear and HP upgrade even toting probably 10k in the trailer and bed was running 68/69 mph east on 20. And the ride is awesome with the newer seats. Definitely a winning combination! Looking forward to Denton NC in April now! For those that won’t make NC see you next year ....

mydingo

A18BE569-AD68-4AD7-8E60-DBE0CE714FF6.jpg
Made it home yesterday roughly 1300 miles round trip my BUTT is tired! Had great time again.
Thanks for the detailed tour of your truck . I have seen many military truck RV conversations and yours was over the top, the attention to detail with the build is second to none . Thanks again

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have a potential date but there are some other issues I'm dealing with that will take a few more days. Hopefully by the early part of next week, I'll have an announcement