• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2019 Steel Soldiers Georgia Rally (19SSGR) - Georgia Military Vehicle Rally

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Still waiting on D-town.

The date we agreed to was Nov. 4-8, 2020. I realize that's a couple weeks later than usual but it's all they had.

We could have had the standard Oct. 21-25, but there was a motocross race all weekend in the track right next to us and I figured no one would like that.

I know that's getting close to Thanksgiving, but that was all I had to work with.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still waiting on D-town.

The date we agreed to was Nov. 4-8, 2020. I realize that's a couple weeks later than usual but it's all they had.

We could have had the standard Oct. 21-25, but there was a motocross race all weekend in the track right next to us and I figured no one would like that.

I know that's getting close to Thanksgiving, but that was all I had to work with.
So are we going with that?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It depends on what the dates are, as I already have events in September, October and November on my calendar and have committed to go to them. The Columbia folks that have been coming with me are also making other plans.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Interesting Thread. After my experience last year, I all but swore off DT. However, I did pick my vacation back in November 19', for what I thought the week would be in Oct 20'. I am on the fence about coming this year to camp- Adam is very busy, and cannot commit to 10 days. My job has changed, and I won't make it till the Sunday before, if I camp. With no MKT, now I have to pack even more food for the week. Plus I have other things that are planned in the same time frame, so if it isn't the week I have set aside, I may not make it at all.
Having said all that, I will try my damnedest to at least make it one day.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just finished the rest of the posts. If it is the November dates, I can't attend. I have to be with the wife at the American Heart Assoc. Beach ride in Myrtle beach that week. I get to clean horse poop off the beach when 1500 horses do the 20 mile ride down the beach...............

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It's kinda sounding bad for the home team!!

I was planning on attending this year since I retired (again) but maybe not now. I couldn't come last year but it seems like there was some DT antics going on and maybe more to come ??

I sure do miss seeing all my friends but it seems like many can't make the only dates available so....

sandcobra164

Clinto stated "We agreed to 4-8 November" so I don't think he left it up to debate. I just changed my reservations to 5-8 November and plan on being there unless the other people in my party bow out. I rent a rather large cabin and we split the fee.

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
I’m on the fence about reserving until we get solid word the rally is concrete. The moment we know, I’m on. Any date shall work for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What's happening in Charleston
Charleston has their Veterans Day Parade the Sunday before Nov 11. After a multi year hiatus, the MV crowd is being invited back to Patriot's Point, arriving on Friday and having exhibits there Friday afternoon and Saturday, then convoy to the parade and be the lead vehicles that Sunday morning. Between Augusta, Columbia and the Greenville-Spartanburg groups, we should have over 30 vehicles. The host Charleston group will have at least half a dozen. And I don't have to cook!

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Charleston has their Veterans Day Parade the Sunday before Nov 11. After a multi year hiatus, the MV crowd is being invited back to Patriot's Point, arriving on Friday and having exhibits there Friday afternoon and Saturday, then convoy to the parade and be the lead vehicles that Sunday morning. Between Augusta, Columbia and the Greenville-Spartanburg groups, we should have over 30 vehicles. The host Charleston group will have at least half a dozen. And I don't have to cook!
I’d be interested in that Mike!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks