• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official Deuce Aftermarket Wheel Thread

number9

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It very well could have been air pressure or driver error! hehe. I guess I missed the date you posted. I didn't have the rims at that time.
Well, I drove up there with 100psi in them and only dropped them down to 80psi before hitting the trails. Was too lazy to air them bac up before hitting the road home or I'd have dropped them more. Next year I WILL drop them more if I am still running them at Haspin.

biggun68

they are hemmt wheels 10" wide i put the studs on the other side for the rear wheels so i didn't have to flip the hubs i like the deep dish look in the rear. they track all the same and still drop the sides on the bed.

baxter

I have a couple of the 100dollarman wheels on the front of my truck as soon as I can afford I will order 5 more for the rear and the spare. I will try and get some pics of them up, before I put them on my tire rubbed the drag link on a full right turn now there is no rubbing. The tires went on nice and no tube gotta love that and Mark is a great guy to work with I just wish I had more money. As soon as I can sell one of my M16's hemmt wheels are coming.

100dollarman

I have a couple of the 100dollarman wheels on the front of my truck as soon as I can afford I will order 5 more for the rear and the spare. I will try and get some pics of them up, before I put them on my tire rubbed the drag link on a full right turn now there is no rubbing. The tires went on nice and no tube gotta love that and Mark is a great guy to work with I just wish I had more money. As soon as I can sell one of my M16's hemmt wheels are coming.

Thx, Baxter--

Here are a couple of pics of our '100dollarman wheels'-
They have evolved over the last couple of years to be used with flipped hubs in the rear. These are full plates made of hi quality 3/8" steel bolted on the outside face for perfect backspacing. Along with the 16 wheel bolts holding them, we (or the customer) weld the plate to the outside 1/2 of the wheel on the inside.
We have them in stock.

I may have a slightly biased opinion (LOL!), but I think they are SEXY looking too!

Attachments

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone have a clue about these wheels I picked up yesterday?

Best I can tell, these weren't used on a vehicle. Maybe they were on a trailer? FWIW, they had Michelin XL 12.5R20's on them. I still don't have a clue what they're off of.

kwiksilver

My Long's wheels came in today. $1283 for six delivered to a local dock. Had 16 holes drilled in them for 5/8 bolts for the "hemmt" look. Only problem I have is all the valve stems are on the shallow side so, I have to flip my hubs. Weren't as bad to mount as I thought, but, airing up is proving to be a MF'r. . New can of ether tomorrow and see what we can do!

Attachments

Last edited:

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My Long's wheels came in today. $1283 for six delivered to a local dock. Had 16 holes drilled in them for 5/8 bolts for the "hemmt" look. Only problem I have is all the valve stems are on the shallow side so, I have to flip my hubs. Weren't as bad to mount as I thought, but, airing up is proving to be a MF'r. . New can of ether tomorrow and see what we can do!
Nice looking wheel.:jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks