• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil Cooler line leak...

soulbrojosh

After installing my new oil cooler lines i noticed that the aluminum ends are rubbing against the trans shift linkage, does anyone have any advice on how to fix this?

unaffiliated

I bought mine from Advance auto parts. I had to modify the bracket that bolts to the exhaust by drilling another hole and moving the clamp that secures the lines. I also had to reshape the lines (very carefully) to keep them away from stuff.

M1009 NEWBEE 2013

Very helpful/useful info. Thanks all! It sure beats a posting about researching stickys and/or TM's for those looking for a quick #. I am going to replace mine soon, I noticed a little oil residue and the rubbing issue after reading this thread and im sure its just a matter of time. Very helpful thread!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks