• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil pressure light and 4 Wheel drive light not working

Larch

I have a new to me 1028. I have been trying to get all the issues repaired. The oil pressure light does not come on at start up. With the truck running I shift the transfer case into 4 wheel drive and the Gen 1 light gets bright and blows a fuse (accessories 20 amp). I have cleaned up the printed circuit and tested the continuity of the board with the light bulbs and all checked out. PIN #5 is common to the oil pressure light, 4 wheel drive light and Gen 1. I have looked at the wire diagrams in the TM's, but couldn't find (and trace) the wire from PIN #5. Does anyone know where this wire goes? Your help is much appreciated!!

Larch

I found my problem. I removed the instrument cluster to clean the printed circuit and when reinstalling the #4 and #5 contacts were touching, causing the fuse to blow. All dash lights now working.