• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OK... I admit it... that first step in the M925A1 is a Bit%$ .. what have others done

goldneagle

Very nice looking Gene. The actual step does not match the one in the manufacturer's picture. Over $100 for that step? Ouch!

maccus

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Very nice looking Gene. The actual step does not match the one in the manufacturer's picture. Over $100 for that step? Ouch!
If you do a google search you can find the step for around $50 bucks or so. Or try this outfit and make your own.

I would go for #7386900. Or go for #7382501 and cut it in two pieces and you have two steps..........pretty cheap stuff

The piece of conveyor belt I got was a scrap one and cost only $10. So you could build a set of steps pretty cheap.

http://www.chdist.com/warehouse-dock-equipment/industrial-ladders/d-97195-97195-153886

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks